• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Virginia Tech 2014 Recruiting Target List

EvanGWatkins

757 Hokie
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
That can't be a legitimate recruiting video. There's no rap music. I noticed he gets off the line quickly at times, which is good. I know he's only a sophomore so the weight will obviously go up.
We will know more tomorrow but right now it looks pretty good with him

Sleepy T

....zzzz...
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That can't be a legitimate recruiting video. There's no rap music. I noticed he gets off the line quickly at times, which is good. I know he's only a sophomore so the weight will obviously go up.

Haven't heard of him up to this point. He must be rising up the charts. At 6'4" 240..that's pretty good size up to this point. Not many sophomores are going to have Andrew Brown size at the age of 15-16.

I'm sure the Hoos will offer by the end of the weekend...:puke:

bharm15

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
i went to the recruiting event today and saw gilmore allen and green all there, which was good to see even if we dont stand much of a chance with them. but i learned alot about the recruits and we stand in really good position with alot of them.

hunzworth

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
anyone know anything about tayquon rosser out of GW Danville?

TyQuon Rosser>:(Quonsexy
Jus now getn home frm Virginia Tech I swear I love dat school gt in contact wit sum ppl up thea looks lyk im signin nxt summa #FUTURE HOKIE

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Jus now getn home frm Virginia Tech I swear I love dat school gt in contact wit sum ppl up thea looks lyk im signin nxt summa #FUTURE HOKIE

his english is horrid?

haha, thanks for all the updates and stuff on recruits guys.. i dno how you guys all do it

EvanGWatkins

757 Hokie
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00

He is a RB at GW. He does not have an offer right now and I am not sure if he will,I don't know anything else about him though. He will probably camp

HokieGhost

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

According to the GW Danville roster he's listed at 5'5" and 130 pounds...pretty small to become a FBS RB. My opinion could change if he's got blazing world-class speed, excellent moves, and great hands but I couldn't find any film on him.

MattB4VT

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i know hand, blanding, and brown are all monsters... what are people thinking on them/anyone have any information?

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
The Nation's Capital (where the news comes from)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i know hand, blanding, and brown are all monsters... what are people thinking on them/anyone have any information?

Brown seems to really like UVA but it is early. he was there for the 38-0 loss last year. Hand had a great time but it is so early, who knows. Blanding is a mystery to me.