• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Virginia Tech 2014 Recruiting Target List

Taz_Hokie

Ut Prosim
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think 46 needs to do some :washing: on the OP. :happy:

EvanGWatkins

757 Hokie
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
are you sure, and how so, wat abiut hands, wat he think of the visit,
Brown has a lot of VT guys in his circle, and we have some old connections with him and his family. Hand was at the spring game and did enjoy it. It was his first college visit so he was very excited. Now every place he visits he will have to compare to Blacksburg.

TagAndBrag

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
If our defense ends up being the monster that it looks like it will be this year, that won't hurt recruiting!

^^ This is how I've felt all along, and not just with the D. What if Painter and Benedict play up to their massive potential? What if Holmes is the beast the upper classmen have suggested he could be? More importantly, perhaps, what if Coleman, Manning, Caleb, and maybe Tookes get quality true freshman PT? It has to impress recruits that old Frank is opening the barn door for TF even at our two crown positions.

Ray

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so guys all the hype uva was talking about landing both hands and brown. prolly not trues cuz idt neither was at theuva spring game or atleast we know hands wasn't. hands seems to love us, as does holmes, and i haven heard much about brown but do we have shot with him. also the DE we have looks like he could be a 4* by his senior year, other noable players we're recruiting that seems to be very high on us.

Caleb Kinlaw RB
Steven Moss OL
D'Andre Payne CB
C.J. Reavis S
Quin Blanding S
Chris Frey ath

EvanGWatkins

757 Hokie
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
so guys all the hype uva was talking about landing both hands and brown. prolly not trues cuz idt neither was at theuva spring game or atleast we know hands wasn't. hands seems to love us, as does holmes, and i haven heard much about brown but do we have shot with him. also the DE we have looks like he could be a 4* by his senior year, other noable players we're recruiting that seems to be very high on us.

Caleb Kinlaw RB
Steven Moss OL
D'Andre Payne CB
C.J. Reavis S
Quin Blanding S
Chris Frey ath
scratch Blanding. Brown was at the UVA spring game i believe. Brown is transferring to Oscar Smith which helps us with the JC connection.

Ray

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
but everyoneelse but blanding is legit for us to land right

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1