• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Virginia Tech 2014 Recruiting Target List

Ray

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he's the best one haha. but i'll take any 2 of them, is VA deep again next year

sparko

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
next year as in '2015 ??? From what I'm reading (and with 3 potential 5*), 2014 may be the best class that the state has ever dished out.

hunzworth

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
he's the best one haha. but i'll take any 2 of them, is VA deep again next year

some services have him ranked higher but IMO brown may be one of the best players to ever come out of VA.

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Read that Brown is wanting to major in audio engineering, and Blanding is looking for a top pre law program..... although i don't think people have to necessarily major in pre law to get into a good law school.

Last edited by a moderator:

Chrish1023

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Audio engineering? Like making beats?

In all seriousness, though. How many of the guys who aspire to major in something difficult while playing big time college football actually do it? And don't start listing Stanford players because they don't count.

MattB4VT

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i was reading one of the rivals twitter accounts, and it was talking about how uva may have the in to sign blue chip players from the commonwealth for 2014 and put together a "program changing" class. im assuming theyre referring to blanding and brown. would they really go to uva? i know blanding is bayside and all, but still.

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Audio engineering? Like making beats?

In all seriousness, though. How many of the guys who aspire to major in something difficult while playing big time college football actually do it? And don't start listing Stanford players because they don't count.

I think Audio Engineering has a pretty broad spectrum of future job applications. But i think that is more what he is in to. He plays piano, and says his dad bought him some studio equipment to work with...

Not many, but both Brown and Blanding sounded pretty serious when discussing their academics. Not saying either will go on to obtain engineering or law degrees, but it's safe to say it will play a major part in their recruitment. Blanding --- "I just want to go where my major is a big role there. I want to study pre law, so I just want to go to one of the top pre law schools." Apparently both his mother and grandmother were/are paralegals, so law seems to be something he has always wanted to pursue.

MattB4VT

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
do you just think thats because hes bayside? and VT doesnt even have a pre-law degree as far as i know. could be wrong. im sure uva does though. it makes ZERO sense why any recruit that could go to either uva or VT would choose uva if they want to be a great football player and be on a winning team. outside of OL, there is literally NOTHING that uva has on us. They are not even in our league. and their fans dont care about football.

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like blew out as in tore it??..or blew out as in pulled really bad (wishful thinking..I know).

I'm assuming he pulled it. He said he should be ready for spring practice in two weeks.

EvanGWatkins

757 Hokie
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Could have 1 tomorrow according to Taft Coghill RT @tcoghilljr: Massaponax 2014 defensive lineman Vinnie Mihota offered by VT will attend spring game& may commit right away his father says