• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Virginia Tech 2013 Recruiting Target List

amszete

STRIKE FIRST|STRIKE HARD.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is the VT 2013 recruitment board, create another thread if need be for this type of stuff guys. Thank you.

vatechdude

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Michael Vick was actually never even considered the best player in his district in high school. Ronald Curry was in the same district as him and was considered the best quarterback in the country by many services. But as his name is now unknown to most people, it shows how little recruiting rankings can really mean sometimes.

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Michael Vick was actually never even considered the best player in his district in high school. Ronald Curry was in the same district as him and was considered the best quarterback in the country by many services. But as his name is now unknown to most people, it shows how little recruiting rankings can really mean sometimes.

Curry effed himself by going to UNC.

vatechdude

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
I guess you can't say "what if" but he certainly didn't do too good at UNC, in either sport. He really did screw over UVA b/c they lost him and lost a chance at recruiting Vick too.

vatechdude

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
I've been following the site now for a while, figured I might as well join in

HokieGhost

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

Actually, things might have turned out differently had Curry not ruptured his right achilles tendon six games into his sophomore year at UNC. He was coming off his freshman year in 1998 where he was named the offensive MVP after setting the single season total offense record. Following that injury, he was noticeably slower and less agile for the rest of his college career. Additionally, he played for three different OCs which couldn't have helped his development as a QB.

In 2002 he was drafted in the 7th round by the Oakland Raiders as a QB but was quickly switched to WR. In 2004, he ruptured the same tendon while playing WR for the Oakland Raiders. He injured the same tendon in 2005. He had surgery again in 2008, and was released by the Raiders in 2009.

Special J

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Seriously.....can we talk about 2013 recruiting on this board. I don't think too many people care about who has the most 5* players and how big everyone's dick may or may not be. Back to the topic at hand please.....

amszete

STRIKE FIRST|STRIKE HARD.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously.....can we talk about 2013 recruiting on this board. I don't think too many people care about who has the most 5* players and how big everyone's dick may or may not be. Back to the topic at hand please.....

+1

sparko

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I know that Kendall Fuller will be there as will Bucky .. Anyone know if DoD is making the trip with Kendall?? I still think that Kendall could "help" us get DoD if he was all-in VT .. The two of them seem to be VERY tight .. Would be sweet to get together a sticky of spring game attendees (past and possible-future)

EvanGWatkins

757 Hokie
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I know that Kendall Fuller will be there as will Bucky .. Anyone know if DoD is making the trip with Kendall?? I still think that Kendall could "help" us get DoD if he was all-in VT .. The two of them seem to be VERY tight .. Would be sweet to get together a sticky of spring game attendees (past and possible-future)
Not sure yet