• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Virginia Tech 2013 Recruiting Target List

Sleepy T

....zzzz...
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting comments from the Fuller bro's on twitter:

kendall fuller‏@KENyoufeelmee

Damn i want too commit now but i just dont know when

Kyle Fuller‏@kbfuller17

@KENyoufeelmee I know the feeling

I try not to read too much into the twitter comments but it sounds like despite the info. below, Fuller already has a pretty good idea of where he wants to go (this early in the process)..which is great for the good guys IMO. He said he didn't know "when"..not "where"

@HokiesHoopla #Hokies RT @gcfootball: #GC's Kendall Fuller names his TOP 6 they are #Clemson,#VaTech #Tennessee #Michigan #Maryland #Alabama

BTW..Welcome to the board VTechDude..always great to see another Hokie and Redskin coming aboard...

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
iStock_000002694919XSmall.jpg

So he will be a 4 because even though he only had 1 catch all season, he did well at a combine. Right. Gotcha. Personally I take season stats over how he performed in one combine.

Read it again. I said if his coming up season is any reflection of his combine results, he may end up a 4 star.

sparko

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Not making assumptions that he knows ABSOLUTELY where he is going .. but if he does, regardless of where it is, I've never seen a good reason to hold off. It can only help your future CFB team and takes pressure off of him so that he can focus on his senior year, athletically and academically. The teams that don't get picked -- get to move on. Maybe he's going to make spring game visits, know for sure, and then possibly commit earlier than previously planned.

Special J

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Ehh...I think this kid will have recruiters sniffing around him no matter where and when he commits. And also, DOD seems to be uncommitted for a while too. But in other cases, you make a good point.

Boss Sarge

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
i guess that is no? Yeah he would a fool to go to clem or mich over vt. it wont happen your right he will be vt's first gc commit

NickVT10

annnnnnnd its gone
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i guess that is no? Yeah he would a fool to go to clem or mich over vt. it wont happen your right he will be vt's first gc commit

Not sure if that was sarcasm or not but VT would be the better choice for a DB than either of those schools. Just like a LB would be more likely to pick PSU or OSU over VT just based on track record of sending guys to the pros (although we are getting there)

sparko

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
which I'm fine with because it screws their heads up every time they are ... same with FSU ... Virtually, no one really even has VT in the serious conversation of ACC champion behind FSU and Clemson this next season -- and I love that.

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Desean Hamilton just picked up an offer from Wake Forest.