• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Virginia Tech 2013 Recruiting Target List

Hokie Swagger

@hokieswagger
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jarrett will move to FS, he already has moved for the spring and may or may not stay there. Aromire is more suited for the Rover right now IMO. RVD could end up at whip. I think Gray is trying to get his best on the field at one time, I could see Exum, Jarrett, Fuller and Bonner/Manning starting with Farrow in the rotation as well. Also, I could see Tookes not taking a RS year...

with our track record of getting DBs to then nfl and the threat for them to leave early especially with touted guys like manning and tookes i would be fine with them not redshirting.

VTfoozball

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Wiles says in the Dillard article that they're taking 3 offensive linemen for 2013. Isn't that a little low?

HokieGhost

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Wiles says in the Dillard article that they're taking 3 offensive linemen for 2013. Isn't that a little low?

It's about right. We lose Becton, Via, and Painter to graduation at the end of next season, so we'll need three OLs to replace them.

EvanGWatkins

757 Hokie
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
@gcfootball #GC 2013 LB Dorian O'Daniel says he will make is college choice announcement at the @ArmyAllAmerican Bowl next January

hokiecheme11

Mr. Manager
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Per Chris Horne at TSL's interview with Vince Fuller Sr, he and Kendall have talked about making his decision at the Army game too (nothing set yet I don't think).

NickVT10

annnnnnnd its gone
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gah its so far away. But it would be nice to have someone announce VT during that game...

MattB4VT

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
someone on twitter asked tim harris how his VT visit was, and Tim told him "it was ite bro"

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Per Jamie Oakes on 247, Tim Harris says that UVa & VT are almost even, and will not announce until NSD. I have a feeling he will keep his recruitment very close to his chest up until then.

NickVT10

annnnnnnd its gone
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is very early obviously but I wonder if we got Fuller if that would sway Harris' decision... and vice versa

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
The Nation's Capital (where the news comes from)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If they both wait until signing day, we will be more likely to get fuller, and will probably be out of it with Harris. We will have a good DB haul by then and we would make room for Fuller, but I doubt we would for Harris. This is all dependent on attrition etc. of course.

EvanGWatkins

757 Hokie
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Per Jamie Oakes on 247, Tim Harris says that UVa & VT are almost even, and will not announce until NSD. I have a feeling he will keep his recruitment very close to his chest up until then.
seeing as 2 of his close friends just verbaled to VT this weekend, I say its better odds than 50/50

vtpoop

Same poop, different day
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Been away from a computer all weekend. GREAT NEWS about the two pickups!!!!!!

sparko

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I'm far from a scout but looked at some video yesterday on some of these QBs. What does everyone think about the 4 QBs with offers? And Hackenberg and Burns as well? I'm sort of changing my thinking about not offering Hackenberg and Burns .. especially Burns. He seems to get around well enough and he has a pretty and fast release. He seems very athletic and is a big-enough guy. Can see why they want Bucky to feel like "the man" (in VA at least) .. but it just doesn't make sense that we have 3 really good QBs in VA and have only offered one of them. I might understand if we just aren't looking for pro-style QBs but some of these other OOS QBs that we've offered are certainly not what I would call dual-threat. Of the OOS guys, I think the kid from Butler, all-around, looks really good.

jermadams

HOKIES!!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
saw that Matt Rolin has picked up a FSU and Baylor offer...things are really picking up for him

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anybody catch who Farrell said that Dorian O' Daniel's leader was? Another guy made a comment about VT, but i couldn't tell if he was insinuating VT was the leader or not.

sparko

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
No -- I noticed that was on the "pay-side" .. so I wouldn't comment on it even if I did know what he said. Based on what I've read elsewhere, I wouldn't be surprised if his "leader" was Michigan at this point. But I'm sure that VT is in there somewhere.

From what I've read, he really likes it. Levenberry looks pretty high on Michigan and Ohio State, as well as UF and FSU .. I expect him to land in one of those four places.

EDIT: Looks like Ohio State and Clemson are in the mix too. He has two set visits already (Michigan and Clemson) and most expect him to be at the VT Spring game with Kendall Fuller as well.

Last edited by a moderator:

Chrish1023

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm far from a scout but looked at some video yesterday on some of these QBs. What does everyone think about the 4 QBs with offers? And Hackenberg and Burns as well? I'm sort of changing my thinking about not offering Hackenberg and Burns .. especially Burns. He seems to get around well enough and he has a pretty and fast release. He seems very athletic and is a big-enough guy. Can see why they want Bucky to feel like "the man" (in VA at least) .. but it just doesn't make sense that we have 3 really good QBs in VA and have only offered one of them. I might understand if we just aren't looking for pro-style QBs but some of these other OOS QBs that we've offered are certainly not what I would call dual-threat. Of the OOS guys, I think the kid from Butler, all-around, looks really good.

Yeah I don't know why they haven't offered those guys. It's been said many times on here than Burns really isn't that good, but Hackenberg looks like he can sling the ball around pretty well. I'm guessing that VT isn't very high on either of them and also doesn't expect them to come here.

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No -- I noticed that was on the "pay-side" .. so I wouldn't comment on it even if I did know what he said. Based on what I've read elsewhere, I wouldn't be surprised if his "leader" was Michigan at this point. But I'm sure that VT is in there somewhere.

From what I've read, he really likes it. Levenberry looks pretty high on Michigan and Ohio State, as well as UF and FSU .. I expect him to land in one of those four places.

EDIT: Looks like Ohio State and Clemson are in the mix too. He has two set visits already (Michigan and Clemson) and most expect him to be at the VT Spring game with Kendall Fuller as well.

FWIW, I don't think R_____ can stop people from commenting on information they give....you just can't plagiarize or copy and paste their website.