• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Virginia Tech 2013 Recruiting Target List

HokieGhost

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
After watching Jefferson's film, I'll be surprised if he doesn't earn another star. He is VERY good....smooth in coverage with excellent instincts.

kickermom27

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Per @VTechFanBlog, Junior day visitors:

Kendall Fuller
Holland Fisher
Dillon Christopher
Jabo Lee
Parker Osterhol
Uriah LeMay
Aaron Alexander
AJ Addison
Chris HolmesMarcus Newby
Marcus Spearman
Corwin Cutler
Khris Wilson
Tim HarrisGreg Gilmore
Cameron Dillard
Wyatt Teller
David Prince
DJ Reid
Jalen McDaniel
Oren Burks
Anthony Shegog
Brandon Ravenel

Taquan Mizzell (maybe)
No word on Bucky Hodges, Kwamane Bowens

The people in red I know were there for a fact....I heard one of the coaches say congrats to Shegog so I guess he has an offer?

If I were a parent of one of the recruits they were trying to get to commit that day, the academics speech and locker room visit would have sealed the deal. I am hoping Dillon will have a good camp on June 3rd and they will have money left for a kicker. It was truly an amazing experience and what things they have put in place to make sure these kids graduate was the seller for me on top of all the other wonderful things about TECH.

HokieGhost

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

The people in red I know were there for a fact....I heard one of the coaches say congrats to Shegog so I guess he has an offer?

If I were a parent of one of the recruits they were trying to get to commit that day, the academics speech and locker room visit would have sealed the deal. I am hoping Dillon will have a good camp on June 3rd and they will have money left for a kicker. It was truly an amazing experience and what things they have put in place to make sure these kids graduate was the seller for me on top of all the other wonderful things about TECH.

Thanks for the feedback, kickermom27....much appreciated!

I really hope things work out for Dillon and Tech on June 3rd....your son is a real talent!

m477hokie

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't recall at the moment, did we get any commitments at Junior Day for last years class? Either way, no doubt we are out to a great start!

HokieGhost

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I can't recall at the moment, did we get any commitments at Junior Day for last years class? Either way, no doubt we are out to a great start!

We landed Dahman McKinnon follwing last year's junior day.

Meant to add that we already had two commits before junior day...Tookes and Manning.

sparko

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
If he is 205 as a Jr then he could easily be 215-220 by NSD 2013... I honestly see him staying at LB IMO but he could be a devastating safety at that size...
devastating is a very appropriate word .. if he has that kind of size AND 4.5'ish speed AND tackles well .. wow -- freakish .. love the mugshot-looking pic too .. he looks like he is ready to go ruin someone's day

kickermom27

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I mistakening highlighted aaron alexander and oren burks. I am not sure if they were there but Motu'apuaka, Andrew from Salem High School was there and Burns (a senior) from grassland was there too.

bharm15

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
im really good friends with david prince and i know he had a great time up at tech yesterday