• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Virginia Tech 2013 Recruiting Target List

bigesse16

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
:deadhorse: when is the july camp? plus anyone else think theres not enough camps I read somewhere that Miami (DA U) had like 5 weekend camps in a row ....

July 14th. And we need to add more camps. It has been discussed, hopefully they do it next year.

VTscores

Observer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Exactly. Legacy recruits are always the one you have a leg up on but don't sleep on them, they could go elsewhere (see Vinny Mihota, I am sure there are many more examples).

I don't like people counting any chickens before they hatch. All these recruits are important enough to stay on top of, and we've certainly seen some recruits led astray by smooth talkers who can't deliver (see: Al Groh).

Rocky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
19h Kyle Chung ‏@Kylechung_
I think im going to gain 10 pounds by the end of exams

17 Jun Kyle Chung ‏@Kylechung_
Studying < DAD

Happy Fathers day to the most amazing father out there :)

16 Jun Kyle Chung ‏@Kylechung_
although the things you do still hurt me, im glad i did what i did because you have only shown me who you really are

was suppose to study all day today, but it hasnt really worked out yet

HoHumHokie

Stick It In
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
19h Kyle Chung ‏@Kylechung_
I think im going to gain 10 pounds by the end of exams

Studying < DAD

Happy Fathers day to the most amazing father out there :)

although the things you do still hurt me, im glad i did what i did because you have only shown me who you really are

was suppose to study all day today, but it hasnt really worked out yet

What the heck is that 4th tweet about? :confused:

Rocky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It appears to be a love spat with his girl. There were a couple of others a day or two earlier.

Kyle Chung ‏@Kylechung_
#DontCallMeIf you put me off in person and call me just to talk

14 Jun Kyle Chung ‏@Kylechung_
You're honestly unbelievable

VTscores

Observer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
By staying on top of, I didn't mean we had to broadcast all their tweets. Let's keep it within reason, shall we?

:smile:

Rocky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont like the sound of this

Hermitage running back Derrick Green made the trip to Penn State on Sunday with his parents to get a closer look at the Nittany Lions. The Top247 prospect came away impressed.

Green said that the trip 'definitely' gave Penn State a boost in his mind.

"Speaking with Coach O'Brien, I definitely like the things that he's trying to do with the program," he said. "I definitely liked the new weight room, it's beautiful. I sat down with Coach London and watched some film. I definitely like the way that he would try to utilize me in their offense."

http://pennstate.247sports.com/Arti...37?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=facebook

Rocky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
By staying on top of, I didn't mean we had to broadcast all their tweets. Let's keep it within reason, shall we?

:smile:

Its on the WWW, which goes all the way around the world.

You should be directing that towards Kyle.

Rocky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I directed it towards the person who posted it here.

This kid is in the limelight, not me. He posted it for the world to see. He is being recrtuited to play ball at VT. If he is a head case in matters of love, thats a data point to be aware of.

Like I said, you should be directing this towards Kyle.

VTscores

Observer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
The title of this thread is "Virginia Tech 2013 Recruiting Target List", not "Gossip Girl Retweet".

I can't see how your current series of posts are helping with, or informing about, VT recruiting.

EvanGWatkins

757 Hokie
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I dont like the sound of this

Hermitage running back Derrick Green made the trip to Penn State on Sunday with his parents to get a closer look at the Nittany Lions. The Top247 prospect came away impressed.

Green said that the trip 'definitely' gave Penn State a boost in his mind.

"Speaking with Coach O'Brien, I definitely like the things that he's trying to do with the program," he said. "I definitely liked the new weight room, it's beautiful. I sat down with Coach London and watched some film. I definitely like the way that he would try to utilize me in their offense."

Top247 running back Derrick Green visits Penn State
He liked his trip, I still think VT is up there in his list when he cuts schools fairly soon

Rocky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The title of this thread is "Virginia Tech 2013 Recruiting Target List", not "Gossip Girl Retweet".

I can't see how your current series of posts are helping with, or informing about, VT recruiting.

Kyle missed two visits this weekend, UVA and VT. This thread discussed that in rather rich detail. Put two and two together here sparks.

Why do you think coaches and parents alike strongly urge their players to keep away from social media?

Simple, because its there for the world to see.

If you think its something that should be kept private, kindly address your fatherly input to Kyle. Im sure he has already heard it, and chose to ignore it.

I'm fully happy with everything that I have posted here today, and would do it again in a NY minute. I never made this personal towards you or anyone else. You can stop with the ad hominem attacks.

VTscores

Observer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I didn't attack you, I just pointed out that your posts were getting off topic.

Last edited by a moderator:

VTscores

Observer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
It is what it is. I wasn't calling Rocky "gossip girl", I was calling his comments gossip.

I stand by my comments, but Evan is right, this is all off topic, which was the point I was trying to make.

Last edited by a moderator: