• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Virginia Tech 2013 Recruiting Target List

Rocky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
RTD_MikeBarberMike Barber
Salem HS QB Bucky Hodges says schools still occasionally call to recruit him, but he informs them he's solidly committed to Tech. #Hokies

jermadamsJeremy Adams
Vt target RT @gcjoshlow Marquez North is a freaking stud if you didn't know that already. MC up 7-0 on one play

JoeGibbons24Joe Gibbons
Drew Harris prepping. That has to help our chances with Derrick Green. #5Star #RunningBack #Hokies #2013 @rivalsmike

TeamGarcia5#TeamGarcia
@sd0412 Fuller's 3 bros all go to/went to VT. Mangus isn't even recruiting him. Matt Rolin & Connor Mitch were joking around w/ him.

Rocky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kelly_QuinlanKelly Quinlan
#GT and #VT top target Northgate (Ga.) ATH Brandon Facyson gives the latest on his recruitment. http://t.co/seMY41po

Also, does anyone else find it curious that of the three remaining that Fuller is considering, along with VT, are the only two teams to defeat VT in 2011?

Rocky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
CD_EshlemanCorey Eshleman
@rivalsmike Is Penn State a serious player in the Derrick Green sweepstakes?

clintbrew247Clint Brewster
Wolverines continue hot pursuit of Hermitage RB Derrick Green Wolverines continue hot pursuit of Hermitage RB Derrick Green via @247sports

247WolverineWolverine247
Michigan looking to bottle up Green: Michigan continues to recruit Derrick Green as hard as possible. Click insi... Wolverines continue hot pursuit of Hermitage RB Derrick Green

loyaltyproductsLoyalty Products
Big Time Running Back Plans to Visit Auburn: Thunderous Intentions » Derrick Green who is arguably... buzztap.com - Thunder buzz #nba #thunder

BR predicts Clemson gets Green
College Football Recruiting 2013: Predictions on the Top 10 Uncommitted Recruits | Bleacher Report

VT_Football_Fan

Be strong.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They also predict Kendall will end up at Michigan. They are a solid 3rd right now.

Rocky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
alex11wAlex 11W
Virginia Beach (VA) Bayside stars 2013 RB Taquan Mizzell and 2014 DB Quin Blanding are trying to make it to #OSU for #FridayNightLights 7/27

following off topic but of interest

TheBadgerNationBenjamin Worgull
N.J. OL Brad Henson says his top seven are Miami, North Carolina, Rutgers, South Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia and #Badgers

TheBlueBoardThe Blue Board
Virginia Fans, Kalambayi?: Apparently Peter Kalambayi has a Top 3 of Virginia, Stanford, and Oregon; ... Virginia Fans, Kalambayi? #247Sports

ImAHokie

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
They also predict Kendall will end up at Michigan. They are a solid 3rd right now.

That cracked me up. I thought "Hmm, top 10 uncommitted, let's see where they guess on Fuller" and then saw Michigan and just started laughing. If you're going to guess something other than VT at least be realistic and say Clemson.

TagAndBrag

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Kelly_QuinlanKelly Quinlan
#GT and #VT top target Northgate (Ga.) ATH Brandon Facyson gives the latest on his recruitment. http://t.co/seMY41po

Also, does anyone else find it curious that of the three remaining that Fuller is considering, along with VT, are the only two teams to defeat VT in 2011?

It is interesting. Do you think he was impressed by their wins, or does he know where he's going and is taking a little shot back at them?

On a related note, how great would it be to answer Clemson's #1 overall recruit by landing the recruit that takes away that #1 spot?

ImAHokie

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fuller's not doing anything ulterior with his recruitment, Hoke and Dabo are phenomenal recruiters and land top prospects.

Rocky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuller's not doing anything ulterior with his recruitment, Hoke and Dabo are phenomenal recruiters and land top prospects.

There's another 20 schools with phenomenal recruiters too, UF, Bama, LSU, USC, UA, ND, Ore, FSU, etc.

I think it is just a coincidence, but it is curious nonetheless.

Rocky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mizzell final three?

Virginia, West Virginia & Ohio State

Rocky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mr. Facyson feels that it will come down to a two team race between Georgia Tech and Virginia Tech. "It probably will be a two school race but we have the rest of the summer before he makes that decision. I know he likes both schools very much and I feel that it will come down to those two in the long run."

Scout.com: Facyson Closing in on Decision Time

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mr. Facyson feels that it will come down to a two team race between Georgia Tech and Virginia Tech. "It probably will be a two school race but we have the rest of the summer before he makes that decision. I know he likes both schools very much and I feel that it will come down to those two in the long run."

I'm going with 75-25 he ends up at VT if Florida doesn't offer.

ImAHokie

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Sounds about right. The only thing GT really has is location, he really liked VT better so unless UF comes into play or he/his family really want him at home then I like our shot with Torrian doing the talking.

TagAndBrag

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

Pretty convenient that the summer ends with a big matchup between his leaders. Really, really like this kid... But if he can watch us beat GT at Lane and then commit to them, then he was never really a Hokie. I like our chances.

Rocky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty convenient that the summer ends with a big matchup between his leaders. Really, really like this kid... But if he can watch us beat GT at Lane and then commit to them, then he was never really a Hokie. I like our chances.

I was thinking the same thing. Could be a winner takes all game, including the recruit.