• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Virginia Tech 2013 Recruiting Target List

VT_Football_Fan

Be strong.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dorian is definitely tearing it up on both sides. Could be wrong but I think his stats thus far are even better than teammate (4star RB) Wes Brown.

bigesse16

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Dorian is definitely tearing it up on both sides. Could be wrong but I think his stats thus far are even better than teammate (4star RB) Wes Brown.

I think Brown has been banged up alot this season, so O'Daniel has gotten alot of carries, but the majority of his offers have been for LB. With the prospects we have at RB lined up for next year, I'd recruit O'Daniel as an athlete and give him preference at LB first (kinda like Trey Edmonds).

EvanGWatkins

757 Hokie
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I went to the Grafton vs York game last night, Grafton wideout Jessie Santiago is being looked at by VT and the kid can ball. He has a great frame and is fast, he would be a great WR at VT. Some of the people around us know him and said he is a great football, basketball, and track star, and he is great in the classroom. I hope that we give him a serious look, he could be a star.

jermadams

HOKIES!!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Menchville's Dylan Christopher set a VHSL record 60 yard field goal ...congrats to soccer mom's son!! VT better be after him..

EvanGWatkins

757 Hokie
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Jerm beat me to the punh ;)

Dylan Christopher (MHS) kicker (KickMoms son) broke the VHSL record with a booming 60 yard FG!

Sleepy T

....zzzz...
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jerm beat me to the punh ;)

Dylan Christopher (MHS) kicker (KickMoms son) broke the VHSL record with a booming 60 yard FG!

That's AWESOME..he will probably be a nationally recruited kicker with that kind of leg. Kickermom says VT is at the top of his list, so we need to offer him now. He will get a full ride somewhere IMO.

NickVT10

annnnnnnd its gone
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I spread the word about him to my friend who coaches at a D3 school but told him he wont have a shot at landing him most likely.

Ragingcroc

mcklSJDFIOj
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

kickermom27

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
He uses a 1 inch block for FGs right now but he will focus on kicking off the ground over the next year. As long as the snap and hold are good, I do not think it wil make a big difference for him. I know he has kicked without the block before when practing.

As far as punting goes, he is punting for his team and has had some really good ones. One of his mentors really wants to work with him on his technique. This past game he had 6 punts for an average of 40.3. It is not his specialty but he will definitely be working to get better.

He has great kickoffs. I think he's something like 17/22 touchbacks. The ones that were not TBs were either kicking into the wind or onside kick attempts. Many of his kickoffs were way out of the endzone.

And yes, we are so elated to be going to the Thursday Night game! We watch them (HOKIES) on TV all the time, but actually getting to be there in that atmosphere, will be simply epic!

VT_Football_Fan

Be strong.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With numbers like those (even a 40.3 P avg) he could compete with upperclassman on our team now. I think I speak for alot on here when saying we hope he wears O&M. Tell him congrats on the record too from Hokie Nation!