• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Virginia Tech 2013 Recruiting Target List

EvanGWatkins

757 Hokie
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
It looks like we are going hard on Goose Creek HS (S.C) was this one of Shane's spots when he was at USC-E?

They have 4 legit looking D-1 recruits for 2013, I know we have offered Terry, not sure about the others

Sleepy T

....zzzz...
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It looks like we are going hard on Goose Creek HS (S.C) was this one of Shane's spots when he was at USC-E?

They have 4 legit looking D-1 recruits for 2013, I know we have offered Terry, not sure about the others

Another one to look out for in the class of '14 Caleb Kinlaw..only a sophomore this year and already being heavily recruited..

Scout.com: Looking Ahead: Caleb Kinlaw

jermadams

HOKIES!!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Caleb kinlaw is high on the hokies...he grew up a hokie fan...proabably helped that his cousin is Pierson Prioleau and his sister was a hokie! He's gonna be a major recruit for 2012

Sleepy T

....zzzz...
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Caleb kinlaw is high on the hokies...he grew up a hokie fan...proabably helped that his cousin is Pierson Prioleau and his sister was a hokie! He's gonna be a major recruit for 2012

Awesome..didn't realize the connection there. Legacy is always great. Minus Mike Glennon..don't think many of those have gotten away.

vtpoop

Same poop, different day
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Any relation to Rodney Kinlaw? He was a RB from South Carolina that was hot on us until he went to Penn State in the end.

Sleepy T

....zzzz...
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Richmond RB will be visiting Ohio State this weekend.

I am sure his old teammate/buddy Curtis Grant had something to do with that. More power to him if he wants to go out of state. Looks like we are quite deep at RB from last years class, as well as this years so we probably won't be taking too many RB's next year anyway.....correct VTFF???

EvanGWatkins

757 Hokie
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I think that we will be in the mix for Greene once it is all said and done. I think he is more interested in the national "glitz" of OSU but when it comes down to it I think VT will be right in their with them. Just a hunch.

I really hope we get our foot in at Goose Creek, that place is putting out some studs

Sleepy T

....zzzz...
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Grant is not happy at OSU, from what I have heard. I still think we get one or two good RBs next class.

I am sure he isn't. With Tressel's firing just months after his commit, I'm sure he didn't sign on for possible sanctions and all of that. I am sure they didn't disclose that during the recruiting process to these kids (same as UNCheat). Kinda feel bad for him and T. Hughes and some of those other guys from some of these schools under fire, but then again..they kinda shoulda knew it was coming. You make your bed, then you have to lay in it.

I'm sure we will take a RB or two, but assuming some of these guys are the real deal (JC, Mangus, Holmes, etc.) have to think the depth chart will be very stacked and the competition will be fierce. Some of the top flight RB's (3 and 4 star) may be better served going elsewhere next year, where they may get some earlier playing time. Unless they are EXCEPTIONAL (R. Williams, David Wilson caliber)

VT_Football_Fan

Be strong.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am sure his old teammate/buddy Curtis Grant had something to do with that. More power to him if he wants to go out of state. Looks like we are quite deep at RB from last years class, as well as this years so we probably won't be taking too many RB's next year anyway.....correct VTFF???

Maybe one or two. Green will be a top back so we would surely take him.

VT_Football_Fan

Be strong.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The more I hear from local coaches the less I see Bucky Hodges coming here.

VT_Football_Fan

Be strong.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am. Dream Weaver is in his ear heavy. Pushing this "UVA taking over 757 and winning with Londons players" idea. And as of now looks like Bucky is buying it.

VT_Football_Fan

Be strong.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seems he is doing exactly what Kelly just got called out for. Claiming its not his players that are losing and that he is a great coach.