• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Virginia Tech 2012 Recruiting Target List

VT_Football_Fan

Be strong.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In a way, I understand Brian. He's trying to make a buck off this stuff. And he is welcome to do that. But it wont be my buck. I don't need his player evals or sources when I would be glad to put mine up with his anyday. This is a hobby and should be treated as such. I myself don't believe in charging people money for news or information. Charging people for information isn't illegal per say, but it's downright un-American. :usa2:

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
The Nation's Capital (where the news comes from)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am with vtff on that. I think that the things that I right for here are pretty well done for a hobby and informative. I can watch film and see where there are holes (esp on defense) and I want this place accessible to all, especially Tech students.

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
The Nation's Capital (where the news comes from)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He wants to take a little more time. It's a big decision and he is a very thoughtful kid, and I totally understand.

I think that I need to make a VT fan check in thread so that we can keep track of everyone. We have so many new people and that is totally awesome. Keep spreading the word.

HoHumHokie

Stick It In
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He wants to take a little more time. It's a big decision and he is a very thoughtful kid, and I totally understand.

I think that I need to make a VT fan check in thread so that we can keep track of everyone. We have so many new people and that is totally awesome. Keep spreading the word.

Cool. Maybe you should invite the recruits to stop by and share some thoughts as well.