• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Virginia Tech 2012 Recruiting Target List

HokieGhost

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Trey to decide tomorrow. Our chances might not be as good as we thought.

Where do you think he's going if he's not heading to Tech? I would be greatly surprised if he ended up at UNC with all of their ongoing turmoil. UVA?

EvanGWatkins

757 Hokie
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Also Bennie Coney is set to announce soon, between VT and Cinci...If he wants early PT he will go to Cinci, but if he wants a chance to compete and play for a continuous BCS contender then he should come to VT...

VT_Football_Fan

Be strong.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Coney goes to Cinci I, for one, won't be distraught.

Trey is up in the air. He is the type that keeps it very, very low key. Because of that anytime a "rumor" comes up you have to wonder the authenticity of it. Not saying he won't come here, but it seems every base has a reason to think he will go there. We will see shortly...

Sleepy T

....zzzz...
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where do you think he's going if he's not heading to Tech? I would be greatly surprised if he ended up at UNC with all of their ongoing turmoil. UVA?

I think it is going to come down to us and UVA with The Terps being a dark horse. Anywhere else would be a big surprise IMO. London makes me a but nervous but I think he will be a Hokie.

VT_Football_Fan

Be strong.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not even R---- or TSL or Scout know this yet. Sportshoopla, your source for FREE VT football news.

Obrian84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I think it is going to come down to us and UVA with The Terps being a dark horse. Anywhere else would be a big surprise IMO. London makes me a but nervous but I think he will be a Hokie.

I think the Terps make the most sense. The depth chart and the ties to his father put them over the top IMHO.

HoHumHokie

Stick It In
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the Terps make the most sense. The depth chart and the ties to his father put them over the top IMHO.

Hearing Trey to the Terps as well. Too bad for him.

Hard to believe Cincy will beat us out on Coney....would have liked to have had another QB signed to this class.

Obrian84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Hearing Trey to the Terps as well. Too bad for him.

Hard to believe Cincy will beat us out on Coney....would have liked to have had another QB signed to this class.

It can only help with Bucky in 2013. He is a must get next year.

Sleepy T

....zzzz...
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I agree but I think the shake up in the coaching staff there (The Fridge and Co. Gone) could affect that decision in a bad way, but then again maybe a good way for MD??? personally am not sold on Edsall taking them back to being consistently competitive any time soon. But sure he would likely play sooner there or UVA. We shall see...

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
The Nation's Capital (where the news comes from)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, the people I was staying with this weekend had ESPNU, which I do not. I DVRed the Oregon camp and got to see JC, Kirven, Jones and Caleb.

Kirven is a mammoth, but stands up a little quick. Still he was dominant in a lot of things.

JC runs out every single play and drill and looked good in the 7 on 7s.

Jones is a freak. How can we steal him

Caleb is just fluid and effortless.

Other thoughts, Carter is going to very good at Stanford and Holsey looked really good and should do well at Auburn.

Sucks on Coney but I didn't have my hopes up for him to begin with, so I am kind of meh. As for Edmunds, sucks if we lose him but I am still holding out hope.

vtpoop

Same poop, different day
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wonder if Edmunds to Maryland is the "bad news" alluded to on TSL earlier this week?

jermadams

HOKIES!!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
How are we looking w Harris??? havent heard anything about him in quite some time!! that 2nd RB is MUST in this class