• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Virginia Tech 2012 Recruiting Target List

HoHumHokie

Stick It In
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks!

Just stumbled across this site the other day. Not sure what your sources are, but I found the recruiting updates to be quite informative.
:first:

UTVolCountry

(>',')> Laser_Mike_89
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just stumbled across this site the other day. Not sure what your sources are, but I found the recruiting updates to be quite informative.
:first:

It's a good site, sir. Stop by the Water Cooler some time. Everyone thur is cat friendly too.

VT_Football_Fan

Be strong.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Conte is a project. Getting him would be sweet due to his UVA connections and the fact they offered hours after us. Someone asked earlier and he should be deciding between tomorrow and Friday.

Last edited by a moderator:

HokieGhost

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
When is Conte supposed to make his decision?

Welcome to the board! You'll find the folks are always friendly!

This site has a ton of information that we're always checking and double-checking to make sure it's correct.

VT_Football_Fan

Be strong.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trey Edmunds is visiting UVA, lets hope he stays a VT lean...:spy:

hunzworth

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
We should be visiting VT sometime later this summer, which will bode well.

Hate to ask, but you said WE. Do you have some kind of connection with Edmunds???

BTW 46 the other school in JJ top 4 is psu (im pretty sure).

bigesse16

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Hate to ask, but you said WE. Do you have some kind of connection with Edmunds???

BTW 46 the other school in JJ top 4 is psu (im pretty sure).

Typo. I wish I knew the kid in a non-creepy way and was visiting VT with him.

EvanGWatkins

757 Hokie
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Conte is set to announce tomorrow. Here is my breakdown...

I really like the fact that VT offered first and had the last visit. From what I have heard, he really enjoyed both visits but was very surprised about the academic support of the football program at VT. I have a hunch he is going to be a Hokie

bigesse16

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Conte is set to announce tomorrow. Here is my breakdown...

I really like the fact that VT offered first and had the last visit. From what I have heard, he really enjoyed both visits but was very surprised about the academic support of the football program at VT. I have a hunch he is going to be a Hokie

I feel the same way. He has family ties to UVA, but he really likes VT. I wouldn't be shocked for him to pick UVA, but I like VT's chances alot.

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
The Nation's Capital (where the news comes from)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well boys and.....do we have any girls on here, today we find out about Conti. I have a good feeling about it, but he is being very tight lipped on the whole thing so who knows. On Friday, Taraschke is coming for another visit and will likely commit to the Hokies. In addition, we are VERY MUCH still in the mix for Greg Pyke. I am pretty sure that it is down to us and the Dawgs. If we get all three of them, Taraschke will likely greyshirt. If we get any two of them, they will be part of this class and our OL recruiting will likely be done for the year (barring a Laurence Gibson-like situation from one of the prep schools). Let's all hope for the best with Conti because everything I have heard about him has me very impressed.

(are we all going to have a beer together when we get 50K views?)

EvanGWatkins

757 Hokie
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Well boys and.....do we have any girls on here, today we find out about Conti. I have a good feeling about it, but he is being very tight lipped on the whole thing so who knows. On Friday, Taraschke is coming for another visit and will likely commit to the Hokies. In addition, we are VERY MUCH still in the mix for Greg Pyke. I am pretty sure that it is down to us and the Dawgs. If we get all three of them, Taraschke will likely greyshirt. If we get any two of them, they will be part of this class and our OL recruiting will likely be done for the year (barring a Laurence Gibson-like situation from one of the prep schools). Let's all hope for the best with Conti because everything I have heard about him has me very impressed.

(are we all going to have a beer together when we get 50K views?)
I have a very confident feeling about Conte today, I think we get Taraschke, and if for some reason Conte goes to UVA and Pyke goes elsewhere, I think we offer Will Smith and try to prep him with his grades.

HokieGhost

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Article with very good content on Donaldven Manning:

Top Talent Comes out for Miami Camp

QUOTE:

"Over 15 kids with Division 1 offers showcased their talent. One young man that stood out was top defensive back recruit in the country Donaldven Manning. Manning will be going into his Senior year at Miami Central High School and has verbally committed to play football at Virginia Tech University. The coaches at JuniorRank weren't suprised he's stated as one of the top in the country.

'One of the finest young men, I have ever had the priveledge of meeting in person. Aside from being a tremendous cover corner, with technique and burst that is off the chart, he may actually be a better leader than he is a player. He commands an audience when he speaks and maintains a team first mentality,' said JuniorRank CEO Shaon Berry."

Any rumblings about how solid Manning is to the Hokies?