• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Virginia Tech 2012 Recruiting Target List

EvanGWatkins

757 Hokie
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
<---------------------- Fully changed 180 degrees and now things that Conte will be a Hokie. Just a gut feeling with us having the last visit and the trust I have in the coaching staff and how well the school sells itself. We should all know something soon.

VirginiaTechFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Agree. The last visit always has an advantage. If we really impress him today there's always a chance he could commit to the coaches there. He sounds like a kid that will go back home and discuss it with his parents first though. Hope we land him.

Getting the last visit is always key so we do have that going for us. I do think we have a good shot with him especially with our depth chart being just as favorable if not more favorable than that of UVA's. We have 16 scholarship linemen and 8 will leave by the end of his redshirt year.

Hopefully our staff can sell him on early PT and the family atmosphere we have here at Virginia Tech. I would hate to see the top three OL in the state all head to UVA.

vtpoop

Same poop, different day
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Getting the last visit is always key so we do have that going for us. I do think we have a good shot with him especially with our depth chart being just as favorable if not more favorable than that of UVA's. We have 16 scholarship linemen and 8 will leave by the end of his redshirt year.

Hopefully our staff can sell him on early PT and the family atmosphere we have here at Virginia Tech. I would hate to see the top three OL in the state all head to UVA.

Woah, are you the guy that runs the VirginiaTechFan.com website? If so, I really enjoy your articles and it's good to have you here.

hokiehighsuperfly

I Go By Many Names
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
My brother said he saw on espn (sports center I would guess) that a top dl decommitted to PSU after visiting ND saying that he committed to early on. He then gave a list of four schools that is considering between with Tech being on the list. Would that be Kirven?

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
The Nation's Capital (where the news comes from)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My brother said he saw on espn (sports center I would guess) that a top dl decommitted to PSU after visiting ND saying that he committed to early on. He then gave a list of four schools that is considering between with Tech being on the list. Would that be Kirven?

No, that is Jarron Jones

Jarron Jones - Yahoo! Sports

His final four are ND, UNC, VT and someone else. Most people think that ND is number 1 and we are number 2 at this point.

HokieGhost

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

No...it's Jarron Jones out of Rochester, NY. Shane Beamer is recruiting Jones for Tech.

Jarron Jones - Yahoo! Sports

hokiehighsuperfly

I Go By Many Names
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
The Nation's Capital (where the news comes from)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know, if you can't share with the rest of the class, you shouldn't bring your goodies to school at all.:playball:

It has nothing to do with football. His name just came up somewhere. I always share. Do you want half of this blueberry muffin I am eating right now??

vtpoop

Same poop, different day
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It has nothing to do with football. His name just came up somewhere. I always share. Do you want half of this blueberry muffin I am eating right now??

Haha. Me and my big mouth. :caked:

amszete

STRIKE FIRST|STRIKE HARD.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When is Conte supposed to make his decision?

==================
Nice, add another new Hokie to the SportsHoopla family. Welcome aboard!

Also, I second HoHum's question. Did Conte give a particular day as to when he would make his decision public?

Hokie Swagger

@hokieswagger
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what is anyones evaluation of conte, for those who have seen videos. how nice of a get would this be?

UTVolCountry

(>',')> Laser_Mike_89
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
==================
Nice, add another new Hokie to the SportsHoopla family. Welcome aboard!

Also, I second HoHum's question. Did Conte give a particular day as to when he would make his decision public?

:nod:

You guys are closing in on the Huskers.