• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Virginia Tech 2012 Recruiting Target List

vtpoop

Same poop, different day
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again, I'll say this without having seen any film of Baron. If he is anything like his uncle, sign me up. BTW, are we recruiting him as a DE or DT?

hunzworth

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Sadly No. It just seems to make sense. If he was going to commit to Vandy, would he have come to Blacksburg for a camp when he is nursing a bad back?

Yeah thats what i said also: No reason to make the trip if he wasnt bringing news, you could also guess that he wnated to take one last look before making his decision.

hunzworth

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Anybody here know anything about ATH Cody Blanc out of Knoxville, TN?

Cody Blanc - Yahoo! Sports

Somebody I don't know on Twitter is stating he just got an offer from Tech.

IDK but with his measurables IMO he would have to have had a MONSTER camp to earn an offer. Not a knock on him just that we've got a ton of guys that fit his "mold" already on the roster.

EDIT: just got to see the video, Damn he prob did have a monster camp. hahaha I was thinking more of a DB or WR based on measurables. Kid looks good

Last edited by a moderator:

HokieGhost

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
More confirmation on Cody Blanc:

prepxtra Jesse Smithey
RT @Cody_____: First D1 offer baby and its from Virginia Tech #winning #caaaaaaaaannon
1 minute ago

prepxtra Jesse Smithey
@kentwildcats yes. Just made contact with him.
9 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

kentwildcats Nicole Johnson Lane
@prepxtra FYI. CODY BLANC just got offered scholarship from #Virginia tech Hokies!hard work pays off!
17 minutes ago

hunzworth

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Really Really impressive film, im guessing he is 2013? if not how has this guy flown under the radar.

BTW in my original post about this guy, it never even crossed my mind that he might be '13.

vtpoop

Same poop, different day
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll trust the coaches. They must REALLY like him considering the DBs we've already got lined up and the limited number of spots available for this class. Possible grayshirt? IDK

hunzworth

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
I'll trust the coaches. They must REALLY like him considering the DBs we've already got lined up and the limited number of spots available for this class. Possible grayshirt? IDK

IM thinking RB or WR???

vtpoop

Same poop, different day
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good friend of mine just called and said we offered Seth Dooley today. Said the guy has the potential to be a stud DE.