• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Virginia Tech 2012 Recruiting Target List

hunzworth

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Have I been wrong before? If Benedict does choose VT I will make a sig stating the date and that I was wrong on a recruit. All I am saying is take it FWIW.

just pulling your chain a little man (hey its friday), no need to time stamp and such. :sorry:

jermadams

HOKIES!!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
kyle tucker tweeted that 2013 QB Bucky Hodges and 2014 DE Andrew Brown will be at the camp this weekend!! both have uva and VT offers...he also said that Benedict will be on campus as well!

hunzworth

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
kyle tucker tweeted that 2013 QB Bucky Hodges and 2014 DE Andrew Brown will be at the camp this weekend!! both have uva and VT offers...he also said that Benedict will be on campus as well!

3 beast!!!

VT_Football_Fan

Be strong.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
just pulling your chain a little man (hey its friday), no need to time stamp and such. :sorry:

Had a 2.5 hour interview this morning. Has me drained and a little on edge. I apologize (but the bet still stands :thumb:)

jermadams

HOKIES!!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
anyone know if this camp is open to the public tomorrow?? wouldnt mind dropping by and watching it if its allowed...

amszete

STRIKE FIRST|STRIKE HARD.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have I been wrong before? If Benedict does choose VT I will make a sig stating the date and that I was wrong on a recruit. All I am saying is take it FWIW.

50168984.baseketball137om.gif

VT_Football_Fan

Be strong.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haven't seen it posted anywhere but we are expected to get some new unis this year

hunzworth

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Does anyone know what guys will be here tom. that have offers? Or what guys are likely to get offers?

IMO with the list of commits we have + the guys that we appear to be sitting pretty with, (minus the OL) i doubt we see that many offers coming out of this camp.

We seem to be full +/- crawley @ DB
We seem to be full +/- edmunds @ LB
We are sitting pretty with a ton of top tier DL and DE's
We took 1500 TE's last year and have one for this year and a GS
We seem to be full @ QB
We have a WR (or 2) already on board and seem to be in good shape with a few top tier guys <-----besides OL this is the position where a guy may earn a scholly IMO.
We have already landed 50% of our RB class and seem to be in really good position with at least a couple top tier guys.

I dont know if we have any coming but it wouldnt surprise me to see the punters get a heavy look either. <-----not really saying that we'd offer a schollie to punter, but just to get a better idea of the guys we should be recruiting.

bigesse16

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Does anyone know what guys will be here tom. that have offers? Or what guys are likely to get offers?

IMO with the list of commits we have + the guys that we appear to be sitting pretty with, (minus the OL) i doubt we see that many offers coming out of this camp.

We seem to be full +/- crawley @ DB
We seem to be full +/- edmunds @ LB
We are sitting pretty with a ton of top tier DL and DE's
We took 1500 TE's last year and have one for this year and a GS
We seem to be full @ QB
We have a WR (or 2) already on board and seem to be in good shape with a few top tier guys <-----besides OL this is the position where a guy may earn a scholly IMO.
We have already landed 50% of our RB class and seem to be in really good position with at least a couple top tier guys.

I dont know if we have any coming but it wouldnt surprise me to see the punters get a heavy look either. <-----not really saying that we'd offer a schollie to punter, but just to get a better idea of the guys we should be recruiting.

I doubt you'll see a ton of offers for 2012. Maybe a few offers to OL, but its going to be a big day for the 2013 class. Lots of talent there and since we're pretty set for the 2012 class, it'll be a great headstart for the next year. May see a commit or two.

VT_Football_Fan

Be strong.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
any idea what the look will be???

No idea. But the players have been told so. I imagine sometime in August, maybe around the first week of school, Nike will make a big hubbub about them like in years past.

jermadams

HOKIES!!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
saw on twitter that 2013 teammates RB Keyante Green and DT Isaac Rochell from McDonough, Georgia will be in blacksburg for camp....they both have VT offers along with many bigtime offers! Green looks to be the only 2013 RB we have offered thus far

bigesse16

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
saw on twitter that 2013 teammates RB Keyante Green and DT Isaac Rochell from McDonough, Georgia will be in blacksburg for camp....they both have VT offers along with many bigtime offers! Green looks to be the only 2013 RB we have offered thus far

Teammates of 2010 VT signee Christian Reeves. Both are big players for 2013 and Green will probably be a top 10 RB and Rivals top 100 player.

bigesse16

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
No idea. But the players have been told so. I imagine sometime in August, maybe around the first week of school, Nike will make a big hubbub about them like in years past.

Are they part of the Pro Combat series in which we'll use them once, or is a completely new uniform? I wouldn't be surprised if it is a completely new uni. We seem to be good for those every two years.

HokieGhost

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Jody Fuller has given his verbal to South Carolina. Definitely not a surprise.

hokie43

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Anyone know if Will Smith is camping? I've heard his potential is greater than Homer's. I'd love to bring him in if he is as talented as his 3 star billing by Rivals