• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Virginia Tech 2012 Recruiting Target List

darksideofthemoon73

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
here's mine

RB Drew Harris
WR Joel Caleb
OL
OL
LB Trey Edmunds
LB Deon Clarke
DE Courtnye Wynn
DE Ken Ekanem
DT Jarron Jones
DT Alston Smith
DT Korren Kirven
CB Kenneth Crawley

then you have guys like QB Brenden Motley, WR Kwinton Smith, DT Woody Baron, DE Darius Hamilton, LB Devin Vandyke and LB Jawand Blue that could be a part of this class

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
The Nation's Capital (where the news comes from)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Coleman was ranked the #3 all purpose back in the country as well.

If you were limited to 12-13 more, who of the remaining targets (that we have a chance with) would make up your "best case scenario" class?

Mine:

RB Drew Harris
WR Joel Caleb
WR Emanuel Lewis
WR Kwinton Smith
OL Andre Miles-Redmond
OL Greg Pyke
LB Trey Edmunds
LB Devin Vandyke
CB Kenneth Crawley
DE Courtnye Wynn
DE Ken Ekanem
DT Alston Smith
DT Korren Kirven

Anyone else notice that Rivals has JC Coleman as the #3 APB in the Country? This class is shaping up to be a great one!

What the...... :D

jermadams

HOKIES!!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
who are some must gets for 2013??? i feel like QB Bucky Hodges,LB EJ Levenberry JR and DB Kendall Fuller are big time gets that are resonable to get! prob least likely would be Levenberry...even tho he is from woodbridge,va....he already has BIG time offers! so does Fuller but he's had 3 brothers who's played at VT...hopefully he can bring his teammate WR Stefon Colbert (6' 4") with him...any others??

vtpoop

Same poop, different day
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
K. Hooker tweeted that we are in his final 3 along with N.C. State and GT

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
The Nation's Capital (where the news comes from)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
who are some must gets for 2013??? i feel like QB Bucky Hodges,LB EJ Levenberry JR and DB Kendall Fuller are big time gets that are resonable to get! prob least likely would be Levenberry...even tho he is from woodbridge,va....he already has BIG time offers! so does Fuller but he's had 3 brothers who's played at VT...hopefully he can bring his teammate WR Stefon Colbert (6' 4") with him...any others??

We have a great shot with Hodges and Fuller, bur Leavenberry is headed south. This makes Clarke and Edmunds so important this year although I wouldn't count Dadi Nicolas or Justin Taylor out as converted DEs from the 2011 class. Sagan was PISSED that they overlooked Nicolas.

K. Hooker tweeted that we are in his final 3 along with N.C. State and GT

I think he is NC State bound.

jermadams

HOKIES!!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
who is dadi nicolas??? dont recognize that name....

hunzworth

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2

Obrian84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
good find, thats the first of heard of him. I wonder what position he projects at in college, WR or DB i assume?

BTW: welcome to the board!

Thank you, I have been trolling around this site for the last few months and decided to finally start posting. I was a member of HokieHaven while I was at Tech until 2008. I got tired of paying so much, plus my wife made me stop. I spent way too much time on recruiting back then.

goDAWGSsicem

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think you've got 12 commits so far, 2 of them from Georgia (oddly, UGA never offered either). I think Jarontay Jones will be a beast. I don't really know anything about Tookes (DB), but with VT's history with DB's, I'm sure he'll produce.