• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Virginia Tech 2012 Recruiting Target List

EvanGWatkins

757 Hokie
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
He is waiting to make his top 5 soon but said that VT and Penn State will def make the list.
Nice, VT has an old player as one of his coaches I believe so we do have an in, hopefully we can get him on campus. If we could bring in him, Caleb, and Smith the WR corps would be awesome this year!

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
The Nation's Capital (where the news comes from)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice, VT has an old player as one of his coaches I believe so we do have an in, hopefully we can get him on campus. If we could bring in him, Caleb, and Smith the WR corps would be awesome this year!

He had kind of dropped off of my radar and would be a gigantic steal for us. I am loving our new recruiting philosophy. A solid receiver who is not a "project" would mean a lot. I like Lockhart and Smiling a lot and think Reeves will eventually end up on the outside but Knowles and Asante are a bit unproven.

EvanGWatkins

757 Hokie
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
He had kind of dropped off of my radar and would be a gigantic steal for us. I am loving our new recruiting philosophy. A solid receiver who is not a "project" would mean a lot. I like Lockhart and Smiling a lot and think Reeves will eventually end up on the outside but Knowles and Asante are a bit unproven.
I think that Asante will turn into a pretty good receiver, Knowles is definately a project but with that speed, you can't knock the coaches for the pick up. You can teach a lot of things but you can not coach speed :)

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
The Nation's Capital (where the news comes from)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think that Asante will turn into a pretty good receiver, Knowles is definately a project but with that speed, you can't knock the coaches for the pick up. You can teach a lot of things but you can not coach speed :)

Oh yeah, I LOVE both signings because they both project well and have fantastic attitudes. I just like having a couple bigger, over the middle types as well that have loads of experience at that position.

Sleepy T

....zzzz...
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like UVA picked up a 4 star Mike Moore. Don't look like we were courting him but is another good pickup for London..UGGHH!

Chrish1023

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
while i dislike UVA getting recruits as much as the next guy, we have done far better recruiting for 2012 than they have. and the guy's dad played for UVA so this can't be that much of a surprise

bigesse16

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
We didn't offer because we knew we had no shot with his dad at UVA.

vtpoop

Same poop, different day
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Any of you guys remember his dad? Shawn Moore, he was a heck of a QB, but we hammered UVa his senior year when the Cavs were ranked No. 1 in the nation.
His favorite receiving target was Herman Moore, a big-time wide receiver that played in the NFL for several years. The hilarious thing about him is he wanted to come to VT, couldn't get in because of the math requirements, and instead settled for UVa. Pretty hilarious considering the academic BS UVa fans like to spew.

vtpoop

Same poop, different day
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Micheal Moore, huh? Maybe he can make a documentary on why UVa football sucks so bad.:rofl:

Sleepy T

....zzzz...
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Any of you guys remember his dad? Shawn Moore, he was a heck of a QB, but we hammered UVa his senior year when the Cavs were ranked No. 1 in the nation.
His favorite receiving target was Herman Moore, a big-time wide receiver that played in the NFL for several years. The hilarious thing about him is he wanted to come to VT, couldn't get in because of the math requirements, and instead settled for UVa. Pretty hilarious considering the academic BS UVa fans like to spew.

Ok, I didn't realize that was S Moore's son. That totally makes sense then. He was a good one back in UVAs glory days. Herman was a good one too as well as a pretty good one in the NFL