• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Virginia Tech 2012 Recruiting Target List

ckhokie

Supporting Member Level 69
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who is actually quantifying that "Bama is making a push"? I guess I don't understand how folks on twitter and message boards are 'inside' enough to know what is happening in this kids head tonight as opposed to yesterday for instance

Hokie Swagger

@hokieswagger
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
kirven should have already had his mind made up before tonight. its less than 12 hours until he commits and this is the biggest decision of his life thus far. id hope hed already had his mind made up 24 hours after the VT visit, wherever he goes

MattB4VT

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i feel like the kid has to have some desire to be a celebrity. he would be that everywhere at VT, and so many more people would love him in his hometown and all around the state because he chose the Hokies. Lynchburg is big-time Hokie area

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
The Nation's Capital (where the news comes from)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have always wondered why these kids (if they aren't really sure) feel the need to sign on signing day. It is just the first day they can. They could wait it out. Landon Turner, Travis Hughes and Marquise Williams should have waited last year. If they had waited, they would not be stuck at UNC with an NCAA Bowl ban hanging over them and a coaching staff that left them high and dry after lying through their teeth to them.

HokieGhost

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Okay...ready for this one?

jeffgreer jeffgreer
Spanish River CB >>> RT “@MJourgensen7: @jeffgreer #JawandBlue is gunna go to #Hokies ... That's where his hearts been since summer”

Interesting...no?

Jeff Greer is the sports reporter for the Palm Beach Post.

MattB4VT

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
im not saying you're wrong, but it is tough to quantify, and the timing is suspect, no doubt. we need to hope tomlinson heads to T-Town. Would help our cause

MattB4VT

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and does my profile picture show up for everyone else to see? i hate to be the noob jumping in during a major discussion just hours before recruits announce their decisions, but its bothering me that I cant see it haha

hokiehi21

DC sports are cursed
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
im not saying you're wrong, but it is tough to quantify, and the timing is suspect, no doubt. we need to hope tomlinson heads to T-Town. Would help our cause

What time is Tomlinson announcing? If it's after 8 it wont help us.

MattB4VT

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
great point! didnt think about that. makes you wonder if kirven took the early shift to make it even more of a question. but can someone please tell me whether i should even waste my time waking up by 8 tomorrow on a day that i dont have class to see kirven choose? if hes not gonna pick VT, ill take the extra twenty minutes and watch caleb put on the VT hat!

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
great point! didnt think about that. makes you wonder if kirven took the early shift to make it even more of a question. but can someone please tell me whether i should even waste my time waking up by 8 tomorrow on a day that i dont have class to see kirven choose? if hes not gonna pick VT, ill take the extra twenty minutes and watch caleb put on the VT hat!

You are going to get up and watch...admit it...after this, I have to switch to a Capitals avatar until the Spring game.....

Special J

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
well, Caleb is still 6/6 on VT predictions on Rivals. Some kid who claims he is in class w Caleb said Joel told him he is going to OSU. Not buyin it for a second.

MattB4VT

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you work at the university? thats pretty tight. sucks that VT will be in God's Conference when the panthers join the all carolina conference.

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you work at the university? thats pretty tight. sucks that VT will be in God's Conference when the panthers join the all carolina conference.

I am a post-doc teaching fellow. I should be out of here soon though. I am heading back to the DMV, it looks like.