• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Virginia Tech 2012 Recruiting Target List

jgHokie

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
im freakin nervous...im freakin excited....im nervous AND excited about tom!! lol

bigesse16

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
So, Darius Hamilton just committed to Rutgers. i am not sure how this effects the Miami offer to Blue...

Don't think it's a big effect. Miami was at best #3 for Hamilton. Blue's offer is all about Northrup decommitting.

HoHumHokie

Stick It In
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't think it's a big effect. Miami was at best #3 for Hamilton. Blue's offer is all about Northrup decommitting.

So is Northrup expected to decommit or something? What is holding Northrup up if folks are already expecting it?

hokiehi21

DC sports are cursed
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So is Northrup expected to decommit or something? What is holding Northrup up if folks are already expecting it?

He's gonna announce tomorrow morning. It seems like its between Miami and FSU.

hokiecat

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
UCLA just offered Joshua Stanford. He will announce tomorrow. I still feel good about him. We offered first and I would bet that means something to him.

Did he take a UCLA visit? UCLA isn't what it used to be. The Rose Bowl is a sweet venue but ticket sales have been way down-- I think 25% drop during the Neuheisel regime. We'll see tomorrow. I think things are going to go the Hokies way.

MattB4VT

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
stanford accepting an offer from a below .500 Pac Splenda team that he had never even heard from at the 11th hour.... seems highly unlikely.
now, to the big 3... I'm basically 100% on Ekanem, willing to bet money on Caleb, and as with many; Kirven is the tricky one. many of my Volunteer folks think Kirven will be a Vol. Let it be known, however, that there is a Cook Out in Knoxville. It seems they did not know Korren loved milkshakes so much! (Luckily) Now, with Kirven and Bama... I don't see it. His primary recruiter has left the program to one of the other schools he is looking at, and does he really want to ride the pine for awhile in T-Town? Only way he goes Tide is if there was a major transaction. which could have happened, i suppose.
Keep in mind how he said he wanted his decision to surprise people... who, outside of those in the Hokie Nation would be most surprised by him choosing us? Everyone. Just hope my logic pans out!

Last edited by a moderator:

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
The Nation's Capital (where the news comes from)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
MattB4VT, it is about damn time you came and posted here. -@VPIMikhalis

As far as the Kirven heat. I honestly have no idea. I asked Keith from Rivals about Stanford and he said he has no idea, and is kind of surprised.

MattB4VT

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
haha yea i have been meaning to make an account for awhile. ive been following this site pretty closely for a month or so now, but finally figured I had to make it official being in the spirit of signing day!

so are you VPIMikhalis then?

Last edited by a moderator:

Special J

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
What the hell is this....Stanford commits to us and says he is all Hokie and then UCLA offers and now he has to "announce" his decision? This shit gets ridiculous.

Hokie Swagger

@hokieswagger
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
UCLA just offered Joshua Stanford. He will announce tomorrow. I still feel good about him. We offered first and I would bet that means something to him.

i find it odd that he would have to "announce" when he is committed to us already. just the fact that he is "announcing" should be cause for concern. if he was solid to VT he would just sign since he has supposedly already made his choice...

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
haha yea i have been meaning to make an account for awhile. ive been following this site pretty closely for a month or so now, but finally figured I had to make it official being in the spirit of signing day!

so are you VPIMikhalis then?

Yeah. I have had this handle here for forever, so I decided to not change it.

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What the hell is this....Stanford commits to us and says he is all Hokie and then UCLA offers and now he has to "announce" his decision? This shit gets ridiculous.

i find it odd that he would have to "announce" when he is committed to us already. just the fact that he is "announcing" should be cause for concern. if he was solid to VT he would just sign since he has supposedly already made his choice...

I don't think he would get other offers. From what little that I have been able to read on the kid, I would guess that us being his first offer will mean a lot to him.

MattB4VT

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
how can we know that they are making a "push"? this all has to be speculation at this point. whether it's in favor of VT, bama, or UT

MattB4VT

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
also, fast forward... i cannot wait to talk about SEC expansion grabbing the Hokies!!! thats for you Fortysix!!