• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Virginia Tech 2012 Recruiting Target List

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
The Nation's Capital (where the news comes from)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BTW, I have a bit of an idea/guess as to wear some of the attrition is going to come from. I do not want to make it public, but PM me if you want to know. It makes some sense, and is not a current starter but a guy that we all expected a lot out of.

jermadams

HOKIES!!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
New member to the hokies forum!!!! putting together quite the recruiting class!! now its time to get the big guys up front and another RB...hopefully harris!!! LETS GO HOKIES! glad to be on board

vtpoop

Same poop, different day
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BTW, I have a bit of an idea/guess as to wear some of the attrition is going to come from. I do not want to make it public, but PM me if you want to know. It makes some sense, and is not a current starter but a guy that we all expected a lot out of.

Sent you a PM

vtpoop

Same poop, different day
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
New member to the hokies forum!!!! putting together quite the recruiting class!! now its time to get the big guys up front and another RB...hopefully harris!!! LETS GO HOKIES! glad to be on board

Welcome aboard. We're starting to really load up on Hokies here on SportsHoopla!

jermadams

HOKIES!!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
so who's our biggest contender for joel caleb?? i heard hokies are frontrunners but whos close behind.....also do you think the norfolk christian kids come to VT? heard they all 4 wanna play together...wynn, nixon, moore...i say we offer the wahee kid if it'll bring them 3!! ND offered the wynn kid, and moore has offers from standford and OREGON!! they both have a good slate of offers.....bring them all LOL

hokiehighsuperfly

I Go By Many Names
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
so who's our biggest contender for joel caleb?? i heard hokies are frontrunners but whos close behind.....also do you think the norfolk christian kids come to VT? heard they all 4 wanna play together...wynn, nixon, moore...i say we offer the wahee kid if it'll bring them 3!! ND offered the wynn kid, and moore has offers from standford and OREGON!! they both have a good slate of offers.....bring them all LOL

Feeling kind of burned on the package idea after last year, but it is worth looking into.

Welcome aboard sir, first we will rule SportsHoopla, then the world!

Speaking of which vtpoop, I've come across three hokies up here in toledo in the past couple of weeks. People better make their alegences soon, or they will be left out.

vtpoop

Same poop, different day
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Feeling kind of burned on the package idea after last year, but it is worth looking into.

Speaking of which vtpoop, I've come across three hokies up here in toledo in the past couple of weeks. People better make their alegences soon, or they will be left out.[/QUOTE]

????? Hokiehigh, I apologize but I'm not following you man. Explain, I'm slow. LOL

jermadams

HOKIES!!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
any one seen the film on bucky hodges?? the qb from salem HS in va beach...class of 2013...has offers from uva and vt already ....goodness hope we can land him!!! he's light years ahead of where Logan Thomas was as a sophomore in HS...he'll be getting national attention...already 6'5" #realdeal

vtpoop

Same poop, different day
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
any one seen the film on bucky hodges?? the qb from salem HS in va beach...class of 2013...has offers from uva and vt already ....goodness hope we can land him!!! he's light years ahead of where Logan Thomas was as a sophomore in HS...he'll be getting national attention...already 6'5" #realdeal

Wow, I've heard that name, but didn't know anything about him. HOpe we can land that kid.
Also, would love to see us land Kwontie Moore. I don't know much about the other Norfolk Christian kids, but sounds like they are all pretty talented!

amszete

STRIKE FIRST|STRIKE HARD.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like we were the first one's to offer him. Hope that helps our cause with him!

Also hunz,

You know I was joking on the Disney board about the RW qb deal right? :thrasher:

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bucky is going to be the cut and dry, no questions asked top target for the Hokies next year. Hopefully we get him. He loves the Hokies and has been to campus a bunch but it is going to be tough. He will be a top 10 QB prospects in the nation next year.

Last edited by a moderator:

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Isn't that all VaTech fans though :D :bolt:

Not quite as slow as the FSU defense looked in the ACC-CG, though.

:)

In all honesty though, FSU is getting mighty scary again and I look forward to some epic ACC battles between our two squads in the near future...like maybe December, 2011.

hokiehighsuperfly

I Go By Many Names
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

Speaking of which vtpoop, I've come across three hokies up here in toledo in the past couple of weeks. People better make their alegences soon, or they will be left out.[/QUOTE]

????? Hokiehigh, I apologize but I'm not following you man. Explain, I'm slow. LOL

Just saying that it seems we are becoming prevalent, though it probably was just luck.

nolehusker

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,614.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not our fault. We aren't supplied with free shoes.:drum:

Don't lie. You'd take free shoes if they were given to you

Not quite as slow as the FSU defense looked in the ACC-CG, though.

:)

In all honesty though, FSU is getting mighty scary again and I look forward to some epic ACC battles between our two squads in the near future...like maybe December, 2011.

That's a different type of slow damnit!!!!!

I do too. I think there will be much trash talking going on around that time :D

hunzworth

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Looks like we were the first one's to offer him. Hope that helps our cause with him!

Also hunz,

You know I was joking on the Disney board about the RW qb deal right? :thrasher:

yeah the whole e whore thing thing gave it away. I wouldnt have even responded but i've seen basically that same post on about every board, to boot i bet the op has never even seen LT play (less the TD catch last year).

hunzworth

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
I think VT has the (way to early) inside track of Hodges. His recruitment kinda reminds me of Tyrods, we identified him early and were the first to have any serious contact with him. Like has already been pointed out: Hodges was basically already a national name last year so with two more years in HS i'd expect him to have offers from everywhere by the time he is a senior. The way LT develops may play a factor into the recruitment of hodges also.

BTW: by the time he's a senior i would expect hodges to be about the same height and a little lighter than LT was. I'd also expect him to be a little faster as he is already working with a speed coach.