• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Virginia Tech 2012 Recruiting Target List

jermadams

HOKIES!!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
wow hard to believe we have a great shot at the DE Darius Hamilton of NJ...his father and cornell browns father are good buddies...he's a 5 star and actually #5 on rivals100..that'd be a great grab for 1st year recruiter cornell..that would be 1st 5 star since tyrod...if we dont get him i still think we land a 5 star!

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
The Nation's Capital (where the news comes from)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FYI, Wahee just committed to the other school in Virginia, a day after he got his first BCS offer from them. He is teammates with Moore, Wynn and Nixon at NCS. I think weber Nixon soon though. We will see where the other big 2 from there end up.

hunzworth

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
FYI, Wahee just committed to the other school in Virginia, a day after he got his first BCS offer from them. He is teammates with Moore, Wynn and Nixon at NCS. I think weber Nixon soon though. We will see where the other big 2 from there end up.

Damn your fast :-) just got a text about this and was logging on to post.

How do you guys think this will effect the other 3? I think that obviously moves whoVa up the list a little, but i think we still have a shot also.

jermadams

HOKIES!!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
u think nixon will end up at vt??? id def rather have nixon over wahee...think nixon plays wr?

hunzworth

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
I know nixon was HIGH on VT in the beginning hopefully he sticks and brings his 2 buddys along with him.

jermadams

HOKIES!!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
that would be terrific!! only way wahee was getting a VT offer was to convince the other 3 to come to blacksburg...this way we wouldnt have to waste a scholly on a scrub ;)

hunzworth

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
IMO we should have offered wahee a GS, i think the guy can prob play @ this level but just isnt on the level of other DB's in the class. On the other hand im glad the we didnt offer(a regular schollie) to a guy the coaches werent sure about just in hopes of landing a "package".
FWIW i do think these guys are more serious about playing together than some others have been in the past, but its still early in the process and these things usually have a way of falling apart. I'd bet 2 end up playing together (@ vt or uva), 1 will go to the opposite state school, and 1 will end up either OOS or @ a smaller school for some reason. <---------- IDK total guess really, but thats just usually how these things shake out.

Last edited by a moderator:

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's early. the coaches looked at Wahee and did not pull the trigger without him camping. He jumped at the other offer. I don't blame him. As for the others, well we are in good shape for a bunch of linemen so as much as I want Wynn, he is not a must get. As for Moore, he is a must, IMO. that being said....if he goes elsewhere, we deal with it. Nixon will be a Hokie in time. We are already full at DB and the Hokies should NEVER EVER have to stretch on a DB so oh well. A greyshirt would have been nice but he needed to camp and didn't want to wait.

Unless tookes and manning decide to recommit, meh..

In other news, Gaia committed to PSU today, another o lineman goes elsewhere. I never got confirmation on whether we had offered him or not.

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Decommit, not recommit.

Bottom line boys, at the end of the day, we will take ours, they can have theirs and we will see em the last Saturday in November. I know which side I like to be on! The one with the cannon, not the one with the argyle end zones.

jermadams

HOKIES!!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
damn its looking like Win Homer is more of a MUST GET everyday!!! his RB from last year is Clifton Richardson of UVA....not good...but like 46 said...we'll be fine with whoever we get!! if i was a recruit i know which locker room i'd want to be in.... that bigg ass new one!! lol

vtpoop

Same poop, different day
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
damn its looking like Win Homer is more of a MUST GET everyday!!! his RB from last year is Clifton Richardson of UVA....not good...but like 46 said...we'll be fine with whoever we get!! if i was a recruit i know which locker room i'd want to be in.... that bigg ass new one!! lol

Number one recruiting pitch we should be selling to Win Homer. If you commit to UVa, you might as well change your name to Lose Strikeout. LOL

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It looks like Wynn may have just committed to that other school as well. If so, good for him. We will see him after Thanksgiving, and kick the crap out of his team for 4-5 years. Best of luck though....

As for Moore and Nixon, time will tell. Moore is blowing up, and is in the Rivals 250 so he may wait a while. Nixon loved us, and still does, and I do not think that he is planning on taking the holidays off for the next 4 years, so I imagine he will end up with us.

EDIT: (may not be Wynn, but the HOOS are excited about someone from NCS)

Last edited by a moderator:

757Hokie83

Captain Spaulding
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I agree, but whom????

Caleb or Ekanem are going to wait awhile and Clarke just got a Miami offer....:drink:

i'll do it....i was going to hold out a little longer...but, what the heck,

Let it be known, that I, 757Hokie83, am making this verbal commitment that I will be playing football for the Virginia Tech Hokies.

EvanGWatkins

757 Hokie
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
It looks like Wynn may have just committed to that other school as well. If so, good for him. We will see him after Thanksgiving, and kick the crap out of his team for 4-5 years. Best of luck though....

As for Moore and Nixon, time will tell. Moore is blowing up, and is in the Rivals 250 so he may wait a while. Nixon loved us, and still does, and I do not think that he is planning on taking the holidays off for the next 4 years, so I imagine he will end up with us.

EDIT: (may not be Wynn, but the HOOS are excited about someone from NCS)
I am hearing some buzz that it could be Moore...I hope that this buzz is just noise and nothing substantial. I really want to get Moore in O&M with Nixon

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am hearing some buzz that it could be Moore...I hope that this buzz is just noise and nothing substantial. I really want to get Moore in O&M with Nixon

I am hearing the same thing. Ugh. I guess we need to go all out on Edmunds and Clarke. With Patterson moving to RB, we are going to hit a wall at linebacker soon. I would not be shocked to see a DE or two move back there (Taylor, Roth, Estime)

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i'll do it....i was going to hold out a little longer...but, what the heck,

Let it be known, that I, 757Hokie83, am making this verbal commitment that I will be playing football for the Virginia Tech Hokies.

Glad to have yo aboard. We need linemen. Judging by your pictures, you go about 160ish, right??? How has the P90X been treating you???
:thumb: