• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Virginia Tech 2012 Recruiting Target List

Chrish1023

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah Wahee's commitment seemed a little desperate..."oh i finally have an offer im gonna commit immediately". im sure the other guys are pissed at him for it

hokie43

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I really hope if Wahee sticks to his commitment, that he is the exception. Moore is almost a must get for us (more so than Wynn and Nixon).

Hows it looking like on the WR recruiting front? I suppose Fuller no longer considers us, and I'm sure we want atleast 3 WRs this year

jermadams

HOKIES!!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
oh well those commitments will come w time....i really dont see how recruits can pick uva over VT! only thing they can sell is playing time...that ends before christmas....I just hope we havent given up on Jacob Sealand...his film is awesome...instinctive as hell!! havent heard anything about him and not sure he has been to blacksburg yet!!! anyone know?

jermadams

HOKIES!!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
We have Desmond Frye..who's a wr...also hear that der'woun Greene might play wr also...or db...them two have committed already ...but i think hokies are bankin on joel caleb commitment...also nixon will most likely play wr if he decides to come to vt...we are fine at wr..IMO

I personally think our needs are OL and LB...we will get our DE's and DT's..we also need to focus on keepin our db's manning and tookes like 46 posted earlier

EvanGWatkins

757 Hokie
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I really hope if Wahee sticks to his commitment, that he is the exception. Moore is almost a must get for us (more so than Wynn and Nixon).

Hows it looking like on the WR recruiting front? I suppose Fuller no longer considers us, and I'm sure we want atleast 3 WRs this year
We are also pretty high on Smith (SC) right now, hopefully we can bring him in.

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
The Nation's Capital (where the news comes from)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah Wahee's commitment seemed a little desperate..."oh i finally have an offer im gonna commit immediately". im sure the other guys are pissed at him for it

I don't know if they are pissed, but I do not think that they had all really made a full assessment and maybe Wahee figured that it hinged on him. It is funny if the 4th best of the group made the early jump without waiting for his buddies, when they were trying to get him the scholly. Wahee and Moore are extremely close though, so it is still an uphill battle for us. That being said, I do not want to offer a kid to get another. We shouldn't have to do that. I don't know though. We need linebackers.

As noted below, Green and Frye are coming in as wide receivers. Smith is also high on us and Nixon would be a WR if he came here. Caleb and Diggs are the top prospects as well.

oh well those commitments will come w time....i really dont see how recruits can pick uva over VT! only thing they can sell is playing time...that ends before christmas....I just hope we havent given up on Jacob Sealand...his film is awesome...instinctive as hell!! havent heard anything about him and not sure he has been to blacksburg yet!!! anyone know?

Sealand likes the Hokies but I have not heard anything about him in a while. We offered another big time linebacker last night. I will put him on the list in a second. We may have gotten in too late on him as he has offers from everyone on the planet, but why not try anyway. His name is Rapahel Kirby and he is from Florida.

In related news, JC Coleman is a 4 star but outside of the Rivals 250. Neither Tookes or Manning are 4 star players or int he top 50. That is a gigantic fucking joke, but whatever. Look at their offer sheets compared to sme of the DBs in the 250. I will take the staffs at Florida, Miami and Alabama's talent evaluations over Rivals anytime.

Chrish1023

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In related news, JC Coleman is a 4 star but outside of the Rivals 250. Neither Tookes or Manning are 4 star players or int he top 50. That is a gigantic fucking joke, but whatever. Look at their offer sheets compared to sme of the DBs in the 250. I will take the staffs at Florida, Miami and Alabama's talent evaluations over Rivals anytime.

Yeah that's stupid. When fall comes around and some of their precious rivals 250 players are bums maybe theyll move some of our guys in. I cant help but think, though, that manning and tookes not being on the 250 is better for us. I know that they are good, but not being on the 250 will certainly make them feel a little less confident about themselves, which hopefully would keep them from seeking the hype of a big time SEC program...

vtpoop

Same poop, different day
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah that's stupid. When fall comes around and some of their precious rivals 250 players are bums maybe theyll move some of our guys in. I cant help but think, though, that manning and tookes not being on the 250 is better for us. I know that they are good, but not being on the 250 will certainly make them feel a little less confident about themselves, which hopefully would keep them from seeking the hype of a big time SEC program...

Guaran-damn-teed if they had verbaled to Bama or Florida, they'd be in the top 250. It is a joke. Nothing to see here.

jermadams

HOKIES!!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
the upside for VT w Rapheal Kirby is that his teammate TE Joshua Parris has already said that if hokies offer him he would most likely come!! wonder if parris and kirby are good buddies....but kirby's offerlist is a pretty strong one! gonna take alot to pull him away from the SEC...starting a pipeline at this school wouldnt be a bad idea at all!

757Hokie83

Captain Spaulding
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Glad to have yo aboard. We need linemen. Judging by your pictures, you go about 160ish, right??? How has the P90X been treating you???
:thumb:

yeah 160 is about right...i was doing Insanity, not p90x...kinda got off it, working out 6 days a week is hard to find time for...recently just set up my old weight bench in my garage and have been getting back to good old fashioned weight training...doing a 6 week workout, probably going to run through it twice, then do a round of Insanity, then back to the weights.

The Go-To Workout - Men's Fitness

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah 160 is about right...i was doing Insanity, not p90x...kinda got off it, working out 6 days a week is hard to find time for...recently just set up my old weight bench in my garage and have been getting back to good old fashioned weight training...doing a 6 week workout, probably going to run through it twice, then do a round of Insanity, then back to the weights.

The Go-To Workout - Men's Fitness

Cool, see if youcan get to 290 before summer camp starts. Lots of muscle milk....and cake....and bacon

jermadams

HOKIES!!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Kwonite moore did commit today...smh....ok guess were just gonna have to beat him every year!! now lets land some LB's damnit!

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kwonite moore did commit today...smh....ok guess were just gonna have to beat him every year!! now lets land some LB's damnit!

Just saw that. Oh well, at least he will be home for Christmas every year. Now we need to offer vandyke and the kid out of Warren central if ha has not committed elsewhere already.

jermadams

HOKIES!!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
from jawand blue's offer list...it looks like were the clear favorite...unless im missing something...the LB out of FL.

vtpoop

Same poop, different day
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WTF? UVa recruiting reminds me of a desparate ho in search of crack money.
Hold spring games nowhere near your campus, offer a marginal kid to get a talented kid, etc. What's next, is Mike London going to dress in a clown suit and juggle to get some kids to go there?