• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Virginia Tech 2012 Recruiting Target List

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
The Nation's Capital (where the news comes from)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What esse said.

Unless Humphries wants to act interested for a while and then drink more UNC juice at the last second, further hampering our shot with other prospects.

I cannot wait to see James Gayle and Corey Marshall brutalize Marquise Willimas like the prison bitch he is in the next couple of years. Then he can run to the sidelines to the coach who offered him the world that is no longer there.

Chrish1023

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What esse said.

Unless Humphries wants to act interested for a while and then drink more UNC juice at the last second, further hampering our shot with other prospects.

I cannot wait to see James Gayle and Corey Marshall brutalize Marquise Willimas like the prison bitch he is in the next couple of years. Then he can run to the sidelines to the coach who offered him the world that is no longer there.

HAHAHAHAHA

Lumbee09

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

vtpoop

Same poop, different day
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Two recruits going to announce decision - Brock Stadnik Recruiting Update - TigerNet.com

Stadnik brothers announcing Thursday. Since they are announcing together you would assume they are going to the same college, which would help our chances. Clayton only has 5 offers. They visited on April 1-2, but didn't make the spring game. USC-E appears to be the main competition here.

Thanks Lumbee and welcome aboard. I'll be watching this with great interest and we always need more quality big uglies.

EvanGWatkins

757 Hokie
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Anyone hear a rumor we had another DB commit this weekend? I haven't seen it anywhere but I have heard a few rumors...

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone hear a rumor we had another DB commit this weekend? I haven't seen it anywhere but I have heard a few rumors...

I have heard the same grumblings. If I had to guess it would be Riley or Crawley.

He DB boat is filling up quick though so maybe they are feeling some pressure.

Also, after may evaluations, we may have some more room for new guys.

I have no names but it is mostly injury related, not behavior stuff from what I hear.

EvanGWatkins

757 Hokie
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I have heard the same grumblings. If I had to guess it would be Riley or Crawley.

He DB boat is filling up quick though so maybe they are feeling some pressure.

Also, after may evaluations, we may have some more room for new guys.

I have no names but it is mostly injury related, not behavior stuff from what I hear.
I am hoping it is Crawley but either would be great. Riley will be coming in as a saftey and Crawley as a DB. Also, we have 2 in this class that want to come in early so that should open up 2 spots for this class

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have to figure that Hosley will be gone after this season. Farrow has been growing and may end up at FS. That leaves Bonner, Fuller, Jarrett and a couple walk one for 2012. Any stud DB will get early playing time for sure, especially if they come in early.

EvanGWatkins

757 Hokie
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
You have to figure that Hosley will be gone after this season. Farrow has been growing and may end up at FS. That leaves Bonner, Fuller, Jarrett and a couple walk one for 2012. Any stud DB will get early playing time for sure, especially if they come in early.
I would think that Manning and Crawley (if he commits) will come in early, as well as Coleman (RB) who plans to enroll early as well

vtpoop

Same poop, different day
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Defensive back Donovan Riley from Maryland just committedto the Hokies. I wi update the list in the morning.

Good things!!!

:D

Sweet. I actually had heard rumblings of this too, but thought it was BS, so I didn't post anything. Thanks for keeping us up to date.

vtpoop

Same poop, different day
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now if we could just pull in a couple of O linemen from Greensboro

Chrish1023

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now if we could just pull in a couple of O linemen from Greensboro

Exactlyyy. if we could land the Stadniks on Thursday, this would be a really solid April/May

Lumbee09

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey 46. Where do you project Riley's position? Cornerback or safety?
Also, do you think he could help move some other potential DBs to the offensive side of the ball (Greene or Frye)?

Last edited by a moderator:

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey 46. Where do you project Riley's position? Cornerback or safety?
Also, do you think he could help move some other potential DBs to the offensive side of the ball (Greene or Frye)?

I think that he is truly a versatile guy without any set position. he loves playing both and will likely get a shot at safety first but could move to corner.

A lot of these positions will be based on who else jumps on board. We took three receivers last year and one the year before but we have had some attrition at DB, especially cornerback. Assuming Hosley leaves next season, that area gets thin quick.