• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Virginia Tech 2012 Recruiting Target List

Sleepy T

....zzzz...
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
recruiters paid a visit to Jones house last night.... VT or Bama

I thought Jones was taking a "last minute" official to OSU?? Will he commit before signing day??

Enkanem will be on his offical to VT on Jan 20th
Later visits are better than early IMO. I think this is a good thing he is coming in so close to SD.

Haven't heard any of you talking about Caleb's visit?? Did it go well??

EvanGWatkins

757 Hokie
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I thought Jones was taking a "last minute" official to OSU?? Will he commit before signing day??

Later visits are better than early IMO. I think this is a good thing he is coming in so close to SD.

Haven't heard any of you talking about Caleb's visit?? Did it go well??
Caleb's visit did go well, he is saying the right things (Had a great time, etc) and not leading on to much of anything. Nothing makes me think he will not be a Hokie :)

jermadams

HOKIES!!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
we are keeping in touch w Brisley Estime...he tweeted that he talked to VT and WVU today...believe were keeping contact just in case we don't land the big names...and Lockhart is "VT all day" ;)

m477hokie

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm hearing a lot of OSU fans on twitter acting like they already have Caleb, is there any truth to that or are they just being overconfident?

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
The Nation's Capital (where the news comes from)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm hearing a lot of OSU fans on twitter acting like they already have Caleb, is there any truth to that or are they just being overconfident?

Speaking as someone who deals with Buckeye fans all day, they already have everyone in the bag. Let's just say, he thought it was a fun trip.....and would like to go back.....

.....in maroon and orange in 2013

NickVT10

annnnnnnd its gone
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2014 we play at OSU, in Lane in 2015

hunzworth

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2

welcome aboard M477. It seems we are adding Hokies by the day, just out of curiosity how'd you find this place?

m477hokie

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Through google. I usually use the scout.com forums, but I've been really worrying about de-commitments, etc. and this forum seemed to be more active and have a better knowledge base so I thought a switch was in order.

jgHokie

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anything to the Drew Harris visit to Pitt? He still a Hokie?

jgHokie

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good to hear! I've been trying to follow recruiting this year..hoping we still have a shot at a few of these better recruits. and Thank you.

hunzworth

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Through google. I usually use the scout.com forums, but I've been really worrying about de-commitments, etc. and this forum seemed to be more active and have a better knowledge base so I thought a switch was in order.

Nice good to have you (and jgHokie)! Yep, lots of informed posters here and we always seem to have some great game chats. Plus basically any and all hokie news finds its way over here. BTW check out the "water cooler" and college football boards for national football news and general BS.