• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Virginia Tech 2012 Recruiting Target List

hunzworth

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Good to hear! I've been trying to follow recruiting this year..hoping we still have a shot at a few of these better recruits. and Thank you.

Welcome aboard! scan through this thread and you should be pretty up to date on this years recruiting.

oh and BTW check the wake forest board for general ACC conversation.

BTW2: jg how'd you find your way over?

jgHokie

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ya i think i'm pretty much up to date. I like the way the class is shaping up so far. just been trying to find out about caleb, ekanum, kirven, lockhart, and diggs. I want to say i found out about the site from tsl...i can't remember though...i've been to so many different sites trying to find one that was informative, yet didn't have an astronomical fee....lol. And thank you!

hunzworth

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Ya i think i'm pretty much up to date. I like the way the class is shaping up so far. just been trying to find out about caleb, ekanum, kirven, lockhart, and diggs. I want to say i found out about the site from tsl...i can't remember though...i've been to so many different sites trying to find one that was informative, yet didn't have an astronomical fee....lol. And thank you!

Well from what (little) i know, Diggs is a looooong shot but we are still very much in it for the rest of these guys.

I here you on the $$$, i used to subscribe to rivals but dropped it when i found this place. I still get a ton of info from friends that subscribe to rivals or TSL (and a couple other places) but this has became my "go to".

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
The Nation's Capital (where the news comes from)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rivals still offers a lot of good stuff. I used to be a member, until kicked off because of this place. They have great articles and videos and the such that I think are really well put together. It is way too expensive though and prices itself out of the average college kid's range, so...hopefully this offers a free, yet not as extensive place to talk Hokie football.

VT_Football_Fan

Be strong.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Information should always be free IMO. I'll never charge nor pay for information.

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
The Nation's Capital (where the news comes from)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is the goal of this site. Accessibility to all. No cool kids circle jerking their "inside info".

Now go tell your friends, especially current students. Spend that money on rails at Tots or BAMs at PK's.....you earned it......

...err study I mean...wahtever....

hunzworth

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
That is the goal of this site. Accessibility to all. No cool kids circle jerking their "inside info".

Now go tell your friends, especially current students. Spend that money on rails at Tots or BAMs at PK's.....you earned it......

...err study I mean...wahtever....

or just mail it to me, i've got an old lady in college and a little man in preschool :L i could use it. hahaha

vtpoop

Same poop, different day
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually, that sounds like a tribute to how you feel about the current quality of VT recruiting. Subconsciously, you feel that their recruiting is getting so good that even a top notch recruit like yourself (your opinion, of course) might get bumped!

If VT offered a scholarship to a 5-10, 225-pound out of shape 36-year old, I'd be really worried about the direction of the program.

The fact that Cornell Brown was your host gives your age away. Did you ask for the one bar or two bar facemask.....

Haha. My dream was current so Cornell was a coach. But you're right, I think he is a year older than me. Hell, I remember when VT football was Hey diddle, diddle, let's run it up the middle. That's an old rip of Bill Dooley's teams for you youngsters like 46 that still wear diapers. :becky:

VTp is a man's man, I predict he will be going with the leather skully.

Now you're talking. What's up with these youngsters nowadays with their fancy protective headgear and their snazzy forward passes. LOL

VT_Football_Fan

Be strong.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've always been a fan of Newcastles at The Cellar, Texas Margs at El Rods, or Fun Dip at PKs.

Don't judge me on that last one.

757Hokie83

Captain Spaulding
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
congrats JC, sounds like a good kid too...cant wait to see him in that burnt orange and chicago maroon

HokieChamp

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I can't help but notice that Maryland's program is falling apart...they have now lost a whopping eight players to transfer. Are we interested/in the mix for any of them?