• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Virginia Tech 2012 Recruiting Target List

hunzworth

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
BTW: i created a flickr and uploaded a few VT pics if anyone is interested:

Flickr: hundog's Photostream

I'll add some other VT pics in the future. Also want to add some other pics, any of you more "cpu savvy" folks know if you can divide flickr into categories or folders??? if so could someone PM me with the how to?Tia

EvanGWatkins

757 Hokie
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
It looks as if Eugene Lewis was on campus on Wed. Hopefully we can get him back for an official, he looks like he could be a pretty big time WR and his offer sheet is pretty big!

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
The Nation's Capital (where the news comes from)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Y'all been hearing about Quinta Funderburk not liking living in Arkansas (imagine that) and wanting to transfer back in state. Normally our coaches have a closed door policy on transfers (korey fuller was a reasonable exception) but in this case where the kid has not even practiced with the other team I might be OK with it. He will likely end up in Cville though as ML likes to suck guys like this off and our coaching staff doesn't.

EvanGWatkins

757 Hokie
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Y'all been hearing about Quinta Funderburk not liking living in Arkansas (imagine that) and wanting to transfer back in state. Normally our coaches have a closed door policy on transfers (korey fuller was a reasonable exception) but in this case where the kid has not even practiced with the other team I might be OK with it. He will likely end up in Cville though as ML likes to suck guys like this off and our coaching staff doesn't.
Had not heard that, is he going to come up with some BS reason to transfer to try and get eligibility right away?

vtpoop

Same poop, different day
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Is he an Oscar Smith kid?

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes he is. Also, rumor has it that a certain linebacker tested positive for the weed and is in the doghouse but I am not going to name names until something official comes out. Not a starter, not on the two deep...PM me if you want to know.....

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BTW, does anyone else think that greene's photo on the front of Rivals makes him look like an Antone Exum clone?

226415.jpg

50202.jpg

vtpoop

Same poop, different day
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Maybe this is a case where Shane and Cornell's talents can be utilized?

bigesse16

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
From what I hear, I don't think we're interested in QF based on prior experience with players trying to transfer for numerous reasons, even with homesickness. I think Brandon Minor had the same problems, but VT told him to stick with his choice.

hunzworth

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
I always heard the quinta was somewhat of a "me me me" guy, if so i dont care how talented he is, i dont want that in our locker room. On the other hand i do think his transfer would be a little different than average, he could use the upcoming season as a RS and still have 4 years remaining.

Like 46 said though i fully expect (if he does transfer) to end up @ whoVa, btw i also wouldnt be surprised if Sims leaves bama and ends up in Cville also. <---- sounds like there has been a lot of bad blood brewing between bama and sims 1st he was home sick and now the coaches are telling QB recruits that sims will never be their #1 QB.

vtpoop

Same poop, different day
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I always heard the quinta was somewhat of a "me me me" guy, if so i dont care how talented he is, i dont want that in our locker room. On the other hand i do think his transfer would be a little different than average, he could use the upcoming season as a RS and still have 4 years remaining.

Like 46 said though i fully expect (if he does transfer) to end up @ whoVa, btw i also wouldnt be surprised if Sims leaves bama and ends up in Cville also. <---- sounds like there has been a lot of bad blood brewing between bama and sims 1st he was home sick and now the coaches are telling QB recruits that sims will never be their #1 QB.

Sounds like these Oscar Smith kids are getting great advice about college from their high school head coach. :rolleyes2: