• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Virginia Tech 2012 Recruiting Target List

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
The Nation's Capital (where the news comes from)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like our shot with Caleb, obviously....

I also like our shot with Holsey, and now that it looks like we will have a big DB haul and had another one last season, I see him getting a shot on offense.

I also love our chances with Frye and Cyrus Jones. I know very little bout the other guys.

I loved the Lockhart gram last season and think he will see the field this year as a return man but know very little about Knowles or Asante. I know they are athletes and raw, but who knows what their potential will be.

bigesse16

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I like our shot with Caleb, obviously....

I also like our shot with Holsey, and now that it looks like we will have a big DB haul and had another one last season, I see him getting a shot on offense.

I also love our chances with Frye and Cyrus Jones. I know very little bout the other guys.

I loved the Lockhart gram last season and think he will see the field this year as a return man but know very little about Knowles or Asante. I know they are athletes and raw, but who knows what their potential will be.

You think we have a chance with Jones? I hadn't heard anything from him on any of the boards about him lately so I figured there wasn't any interest.

I think we may be looking at Holsey and Greene as WR now too, or least giving them the option.

vtpoop

Same poop, different day
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why did this guy not play at UVa?

7.wynn.catch.web.jpg

vtpoop

Same poop, different day
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because he would have had to change his name to Browning Lose:drum:

EvanGWatkins

757 Hokie
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
You think we have a chance with Jones? I hadn't heard anything from him on any of the boards about him lately so I figured there wasn't any interest.

I think we may be looking at Holsey and Greene as WR now too, or least giving them the option.
I am not sure about Jones either, I would love to land him but I have not heard if we are in the running or not. Are we recruiting Holsey to play WR? I think that he would be the next shut down corner to come through VT, would we really consider moving him to WR?

vtpoop

Same poop, different day
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who was the last 2 way player we had? Macho tried it but didn't do much

Probably DeAngelo Hall...he's really the only player we've had get significant PT on both sides of the ball besides Macho...at leat in the modern era. I know the coaches tried to play Ike Charlton both ways in the late 90s, but I'm not sure that he ever played any offense.

BTW, you guys like my avie of Skipper? I took it at the Nebraska game in 2009

hokiehighsuperfly

I Go By Many Names
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Probably DeAngelo Hall...he's really the only player we've had get significant PT on both sides of the ball besides Macho...at leat in the modern era. I know the coaches tried to play Ike Charlton both ways in the late 90s, but I'm not sure that he ever played any offense.

BTW, you guys like my avie of Skipper? I took it at the Nebraska game in 2009

Yeah, would you post a full size version.

vtpoop

Same poop, different day
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, would you post a full size version.

An attachment is the best I can do. I've got a ton of cool pics from that game if you guys are interested. I know I posted some about a year ago, but I've got a lot of different cool shots of action, the crowd, the players and Beamer coming out of the tunnel, stuff like that. Let me know, although it'll probably be quite a project to post very many.

Attachments

• DSC_0512.jpg
    DSC_0512.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 50

vtpoop

Same poop, different day
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Very good picture sir, you should get a flicker account.

Nice. Thanks. I believe I will do that. What do you have to do, just dump your pics there and then copy the location to post in a forum such as this?

hunzworth

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Holsey wants to go both ways. He may do both but he will definitely get his reps at receiver and cornerback when he comes to Tech. He is fantastic at both spots.

I think they are looking @ holsey as a S/wr now and the greene kid from VA as a WR.:gossip:

Last edited by a moderator:

hunzworth

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
An attachment is the best I can do. I've got a ton of cool pics from that game if you guys are interested. I know I posted some about a year ago, but I've got a lot of different cool shots of action, the crowd, the players and Beamer coming out of the tunnel, stuff like that. Let me know, although it'll probably be quite a project to post very many.

i've got a some player pics and a ton of stuff from inside the merryman center. Im not great with these new fangled devices (cpu's/digital cameras etc) haha but if i can figure it out ill post some also.