• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Virginia Tech 2012 Recruiting Target List

EvanGWatkins

757 Hokie
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Still have that hunch we might be getting another commit this week? I have heard we have a shot at one but they may be waiting until after the spring game...

hunzworth

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
sounds like it was a busy evening in the burg. Via KT's twitter:

"There were at least two high-profile recruits at VT's first practice today"

"LB Trey Edmunds from Danville and DB Josh Holsey from Atlanta were the two recruits I recognized tonight at practice."

Also expect a few more offers to go out this week.

Last edited by a moderator:

EvanGWatkins

757 Hokie
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
sounds like it was a busy evening in the burg. Via KT's twitter:

"There were at least two high-profile recruits at VT's first practice today"

"LB Trey Edmunds from Danville and DB Josh Holsey from Atlanta were the two recruits I recognized tonight at practice."

Also expect a few more offers to go out this week.
That is great to hear, I have a hunch we may have one commitment this week (its not either of those 2 but that would be great)

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
The Nation's Capital (where the news comes from)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With the Auburn story breaking on HBO last night, and Holsey coming up for an unofficial on his own time and dollar, I really like him to commit and commit soon. LSU threw their hat in the ring as a well, but they came out looking pretty bad last night too. I really really think he will be on board soon. He knows, as do we that we have offers out to a lot of high end DBs. The DBs were fantastic yesterday and Exum twittered this little gem:

Antone Exum - Really good first practice, entire DB unit looks swaggerish. We are the best unit in the country, I said it. Almost forgot I had a pick today too. Dropped one though. Gotta be more opportunistic. Everything needs to be caught. Everything.

I am loving it and I think that we are quickly becoming DBU!!!

EvanGWatkins

757 Hokie
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
With the Auburn story breaking on HBO last night, and Holsey coming up for an unofficial on his own time and dollar, I really like him to commit and commit soon. LSU threw their hat in the ring as a well, but they came out looking pretty bad last night too. I really really think he will be on board soon. He knows, as do we that we have offers out to a lot of high end DBs. The DBs were fantastic yesterday and Exum twittered this little gem:

Antone Exum - Really good first practice, entire DB unit looks swaggerish. We are the best unit in the country, I said it. Almost forgot I had a pick today too. Dropped one though. Gotta be more opportunistic. Everything needs to be caught. Everything.

I am loving it and I think that we are quickly becoming DBU!!!
I completely agree that he may be on board soon (fingers crossed) but I have heard of another DB that may be soon also...

bigesse16

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00

I'm still not sure that these kids care about the problems associated with programs as long as they still have a chance to play. Just looking at all the red flags around UNC and the spin the coaching staff was able to sell to recruits was mind boggling how those kids would want to take a chance like that. The only thing I can conclude is that these kids will listen to anything and their parents are the same way.

EvanGWatkins

757 Hokie
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Holsey was very impressed but still says he is far from a decision and is just letting the process play out.
Good to hear...it seems to be a pretty dry time for recruits right now...All I have heard is about the possible DB but I don't know if that is from a reliable source...

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
The Nation's Capital (where the news comes from)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unofficial. They are just stopping by to see if West End is all it is really cracked up to be....maybe stop by Mike's for a burger, the Cellar for Spanakopita and then PK's for some wings. I know, I am only mentioning food establishments, but have you seen these boys :D

EvanGWatkins

757 Hokie
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Unofficial. They are just stopping by to see if West End is all it is really cracked up to be....maybe stop by Mike's for a burger, the Cellar for Spanakopita and then PK's for some wings. I know, I am only mentioning food establishments, but have you seen these boys :D
True...thats why I want them to go to VT ;)

Are a lot of schools recruiting them together? I have heard they want to play together so that is a plus that we are recruiting both.

bigesse16

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
From what I gather, if they decide to go to the same school, South Carolina is our biggest competition right now. But it's not a forgone conclusion that they go to the same place.

757Hokie83

Captain Spaulding
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

you left out Souvlaki, remember peel it, don't unwrap it!