• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Virginia Tech 2012 Recruiting Target List

jermadams

HOKIES!!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
i think RB...him and keith marshall were talking on twitter said they were gonna take officials to VT...marshall was talkin about liking our uni's alot...i dont think we have a real chance w him tho

Hokie Swagger

@hokieswagger
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i think RB...him and keith marshall were talking on twitter said they were gonna take officials to VT...marshall was talkin about liking our uni's alot...i dont think we have a real chance w him tho

wow. thought we were out of it for marshall ages ago. this is good news

hokiehi21

DC sports are cursed
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn, not liking thekeyplay's recent tweet

"We're hearing rumors Tech commit Mario Nixon went turncoat and caved to his 3 NCS teammates, a h.s. coach, London and flipped. #Hokies"

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
The Nation's Capital (where the news comes from)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If true, best of luck to him and enjoy the holidays at home for the next 4 years. The Hokies are an elite team with an elite coaching staff that will coddle to know one. We want the guys who wantto be here. We will take ours. They can have theirs. See you on Saturdays in the fall.

Hokie Swagger

@hokieswagger
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If true, best of luck to him and enjoy the holidays at home for the next 4 years. The Hokies are an elite team with an elite coaching staff that will coddle to know one. We want the guys who wantto be here. We will take ours. They can have theirs. See you on Saturdays in the fall.

agreed 100%. like ive said before, better now than on signing day, and we still have 3 highly rated prospects on our board at wide receiver. caleb, diggs, lewis.

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wish we had some UVA fans on here because I would be willing to make an avatar bet that our defense catches more passes from the UVA quarterbacks than Nixon does in his UVA career. I understand his leaving and wanting to play with hisfriends, but it does not worry me one bit.

hokiehi21

DC sports are cursed
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly how good are our chances to get Caleb, Diggs and/or Lewis? What about the Chris Brown dude?

Seems like WR recruiting just got more interesting.

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just to clarify. This is not a knock on Nixon. I actually think he is underrated as a prospect and has a great future ahead of him. His size alone sets him apart. He will have a great college career and may get a shot at the league. However, much like UVA studs of the past (Ferguson, Long, Albert, Dowling etc...), I would be willing to bet that his highlight package on draft day has zero highlights from his games against the Hokies.

I don't doubt his ability. I just trust our boys a lot more and our coaches exponentially more.

Damn it feels good to be a Hokie!

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BTW, he hasn't officially switched yet. Maybe he will follow his heart and just meet up with his friends AFTER his bowl games and new years for the next couple of years.

Seems like a great kid, regardless....ha ha.

hunzworth

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2

agree 100%

Just to clarify. This is not a knock on Nixon. I actually think he is underrated as a prospect and has a great future ahead of him. His size alone sets him apart. He will have a great college career and may get a shot at the league. However, much like UVA studs of the past (Ferguson, Long, Albert, Dowling etc...), I would be willing to bet that his highlight package on draft day has zero highlights from his games against the Hokies.

I don't doubt his ability. I just trust our boys a lot more and our coaches exponentially more.

Damn it feels good to be a Hokie!

I really like Nixon, i think he'd be a Marcus Davis type WR in a couple of years. I think between Sherman and Gentry the sky is the limit, hopefully he sees that (and the potential for PT) and understands that whoVa cant offer near the level of development that VT can. Im sure he is feeling a lot of pressure from outside sources but sometimes you have to do what is best for you. <-------hopefully he sticks.

goDAWGSsicem

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I've been hearing that he's a UGA lean for a while.

Also I've read that his favorites were UGA & UNC, and that the UNC situation has bsaically eliminated them.

I think UGA's season will weigh heavy on his decision. If Georgia has a losing season & Richt is fired, he'll go elsewhere. Also, if Crowell (last year's #1 RB) has a killer season, he may not want to compete.

EvanGWatkins

757 Hokie
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
E. Lewis will be at Penn State on Wed. We are in his top 5. It sounds like he is going to decide when to end his recruitment based on how his trip to Penn State goes. Hopefully it goes terribly wrong and he ends up in Blacksburg ;)

WestEndVol

Rarest Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Forty Sixand2, do you still feel confident that Crawely will be a Vol?

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3