• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Virginia Tech 2012 Recruiting Target List

HoHumHokie

Stick It In
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well maybe someone needs to invite the NCS boys up to Blacksburg....VT's scrimmages are as intertaining as a UVA game.

goDAWGSsicem

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
UGASports.com - 'It just felt right'

QUOTE:

"We were actually on our way to Virginia Tech when we heard on the news someone had a gun on campus. You can't make that stuff up," Pyke said. "If it happened once, it can happen again."

Hey, Greg, hate to tell you this, but random shooting events can happen anywhere. If you like UGA better than Tech, then just be straight up about it.

I think he did say it straight up, before he mentioned VT. You also cut his quote short, he was on his way to VT when the supposed shooter was on campus so they kept driving south to visit UGA instead.

Go DAWGS. We got some good O linemen last class and now have a few more big commits for this class. We should be set for a minute.

Now if we can only get through this season.

hunzworth

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
I hope Nixon sticks, IMO with his size and speed he could be a big time WR for us. I know its going to be tough watching three of his friends all go off to play together, while he heads to their rival. On the other hand, he has to see the opportunity for playing time and the ability of Sherman to develop WRs and get them to the next level. He also has to see the difference in playing for a perennial top 15 program and playing for uva.

FWIW i'd love for us to have another shot @ Wynn. He's a guy who i think could have been big time @ VT.

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
The Nation's Capital (where the news comes from)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think that Nixon will jump ship, FWIW.

Also, recruiting may die down a bit here unless some surprise happen. Most of the guys left probably will not be deciding anytime soon.

A buddy showed mending JC Coleman film he has and that guy isn't just fast. He is powerful as well. He reminds me of Dion Lewis.

EvanGWatkins

757 Hokie
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00

Also, recruiting may die down a bit here unless some surprise happen. Most of the guys left probably will not be deciding anytime soon.

A buddy showed mending JC Coleman film he has and that guy isn't just fast. He is powerful as well. He reminds me of Dion Lewis.
JC will be a big time back in the VT system

hunzworth

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2

JC will be a big time back in the VT system

i think so also. I hope starting with wilson (similar athletes imo) we start to work on a lot of different ways to get these guys the ball. Not a whole lot of DB/LB's that could cover either one of these guys on a wheel.

jermadams

HOKIES!!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
crawley is set to announce at his homecoming game this year..i agree recruiting will def. be quiet for a while

EvanGWatkins

757 Hokie
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Don't sleep on Crawley, I think he is going to do BIG things when he hits the College scene, hopefully he will see how Aromire is being treated and jump on board!

jermadams

HOKIES!!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
hope so...tho it seems like Tennessee is leading for him right now

hunzworth

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
crawley is set to announce at his homecoming game this year..i agree recruiting will def. be quiet for a while

although i have 0 complaints about our recruiting so far this year, i think this is one we dropped the ball on.

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
The Nation's Capital (where the news comes from)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think that the ship has sailed on Crawley. It is too bad also, as I think we may regret missing that guy, but the CB spot filled up quickly. I hope that I am wrong because Crawley is a tip top athlete and seems to be a fantastic person.

HokieGhost

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Read a post on another board that indicated Nixon's family accompanied Nixon to UVA. If true, that sounds like more than just a visit to hang out with friends.

Just a side note, but don't forget we took one of UVA's TE recruits from their 2011 Class.

Hokie Swagger

@hokieswagger
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That sucks, but hey, I want the guys that want to b Hokies.

exactly. and like i said before, better now than right before signing day. opens up another much needed schollie as well, and we still have wide receivers in caleb, diggs, and eugene lewis on our board who are all very highly rated. plus we have irick already.