• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Vince to be pushed out....

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now to topic at hand....

On one hand I'm doing backflips in my brain because he is gone.

On the other Jim Hurd 2.0 has control with Steph....

That scares the shit out of me

Better than Steph having full control

Her nonsense needs to be checks by someone

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Goldfarb being floated around.....

They want to see if the weekend can smooth things over before announcing it

Makes sense. Short build and a good throw away before a theory cash in

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I wonder what this means for the old guard (Kevin Dunn, Prichard etc). Is it now HHH and Stephanie's show and will they bring in a new team? Who has final say? Fascinated to see how it plays out.

I'd love Heyman to run one of the shows without Vince having final say

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder what this means for the old guard (Kevin Dunn, Prichard etc). Is it now HHH and Stephanie's show and will they bring in a new team? Who has final say? Fascinated to see how it plays out.

Heyman and bischoff

Not team nepotism, please

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Heyman and bischoff

I thought Triple H did a good job in NXT for the most part. I'd be interested to see what he can accomplish on the main roster with a higher budget and a more impressive talent pool.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Read somewhere that Dunn is on his way out next.

Pritchard now becomes Vince in Creative

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Read somewhere that Dunn is on his way out next.

Pritchard now becomes Vince in Creative

I really hope Dunn is gone. His TV production often times makes the product unwatchable. The constant quick cuts during action is distracting and disorienting and often you miss a lot of moves because you can never focus on what's happening. I've never personally gotten sick from it, but I've read others that said they sometimes get nauseated with how jarring it can be at times.

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heyman and bischoff

Heyman maybe, I don’t see Bischoff coming back though.

I can see Dunn and Pritchard both being shown the door.

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I really hope Dunn is gone. His TV production often times makes the product unwatchable. The constant quick cuts during action is distracting and disorienting and often you miss a lot of moves because you can never focus on what's happening. I've never personally gotten sick from it, but I've read others that said they sometimes get nauseated with how jarring it can be at times.

His promo packages are fire though. They've been a strength of the company dating back to the Attitude Era

justanidiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BTW, Brock is apparently so pissed by Vince leaving that he left SD tonight and they're looking for a Summerslam replacement. Brock's words were "If he's gone, I'm gone"
Just shows how good the story will be now. News of he left, but he closed the show. The only thing that should have been done was Brock or the Usos should have left with the briefcase so Theory could have whined over the next two shows, then not be able to cash in at summer slam since he did not have the case.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

law and order crazy shit GIF

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He will be gone and there are critiques of him since Fox came aboard but he is universally acknowledged as the best individual in professional wrestling and arguably just as important for professional wrestlings growth as Vince. All other wrestling has looked like the minor leagues compared to WWE and that is specifically because of Dunn.