• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Vince Mayle

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some of us are just better on the ole BBQ Grill than others

Besides I love to cook
LOL...don't you hate it when certain peoples idea of barbecue is cooking everything "well done"

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As far as I am concerned, there is only one way to cook a steak. Medium rare.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As far as I am concerned, there is only one way to cook a steak. Medium rare.
It can still have a few faint moos left in it and all over it. In too many restaurants I have to order it rare, otherwise they over cook it.

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It can still have a few faint moos left in it and all over it. In too many restaurants I have to order it rare, otherwise they over cook it.

Yea I know what you mean when ordering in restaurants. As far as a rare steak, I don't mind it rare, and will happily enjoy it. My only problem with rare steaks is sometimes they are little too chewy for my liking. Medium rare if cooked right just falls apart.

Once I was grilling with charcoal and ran short and my coals didn't last as long as I would have hoped. I ended up with something between a raw and rare. I still ate it. It was good.

Moral of the story: Steak is good.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea I know what you mean when ordering in restaurants. As far as a rare steak, I don't mind it rare, and will happily enjoy it. My only problem with rare steaks is sometimes they are little too chewy for my liking. Medium rare if cooked right just falls apart.

Once I was grilling with charcoal and ran short and my coals didn't last as long as I would have hoped. I ended up with something between a raw and rare. I still ate it. It was good.

Moral of the story: Steak is good.
Years ago a we were grilling steaks, a buddy of mine made sure he cooked his own. He tossed it on the hot grill, let sear about 30/45 seconds flipped it same time frame and pulled off. I was like, that's a little too rare.

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Amen to that

When T. Will was asked to step up he was just not what was expected. I was thinking (wishing more like it) he was better than he really was. It does not bother me to see him down the list as he has not shown me that he can step up his game. He made some good catches (some great) which made me think that he could make all the catches but alas, this was not so.

He is a good number two guy but that means that he is replaceable with a great number two.

tylerTX88

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When T. Will was asked to step up he was just not what was expected. I was thinking (wishing more like it) he was better than he really was. It does not bother me to see him down the list as he has not shown me that he can step up his game. He made some good catches (some great) which made me think that he could make all the catches but alas, this was not so.

He is a good number two guy but that means that he is replaceable with a great number two.
I agree with you except I won't judge him too harshly till I see him with Romo again for several games straight. There was a chemistry growing there. I feel his fame goes up a lot with Romo.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with you except I won't judge him too harshly till I see him with Romo again for several games straight. There was a chemistry growing there. I feel his fame goes up a lot with Romo.
And with Dez and a running game to pull teh safeties up. He is more a vertical player. So with more one on ones and less safety help he will produce more IMO. I expect him to be better, but that doesn't mean I hand him the job without a fight.

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And with Dez and a running game to pull teh safeties up. He is more a vertical player. So with more one on ones and less safety help he will produce more IMO. I expect him to be better, but that doesn't mean I hand him the job without a fight.

This.

He is number two by default but he looks like that position could be upgraded. I root for the guy.