• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Vikings@Rams Post-Game Analysis: Rams lose- 6-34.

BOSS429Mustang

Politically Incorrect
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fisher said today he was shocked to see how his team played...this is why he needs to go.

And he never will Ram. He doesn't even learn from his past mistakes. The Rams have been one of the most penalized teams in the league every year since Fisher has been there, and one of the worst offensive teams in the league in his tenure. The icing on the top of the cake will be when they bring Bradford back yet again next year. I hate to say it but this franchise deserves exactly what they get. Unfortunately the fans don't though. They are rewarded with frustration and pathetic football/coaching/drafting/etc. for their loyalty over the years. Can this season be salvaged? Certainly. Is it probable? I'd say the odds are against it.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I watched his presser and I turned it off at the 3:00 minute mark when Fisher was asked if Shaun Hill is healthy is he the starter at QB? The answer: Absolutely. Flippin idiot gets a man crush on inept QBs and can't see the forest for the proverbial trees! I am rapidly losing any respect for Fisher when he thinks that the Rams are going anywhere except to the cellar with Hill as the starter.