• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Vikes Fans 3.0

Win TWINS!!!

Least Racist Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Almost noon and Carlson is still on the team..WTF?

they spent a 5th round draft pick on him.... they won't dump him, just because.

I am curious, as to what made them pick him in the first place, though...

fknhippie

I'll shit in your shoes.
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

His ability to extend games?

Win TWINS!!!

Least Racist Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I was wrong...

MTVike

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Welp, I guess Zimmer isn't fooling around.

They were bad misses, too.

At the press conference you could tell he was a little annoyed having to answer questions about setting up for a game-winning quick, instead of trying for a TD. Basically, "hey the guys supposed to make those, we put it where he wanted it, in the middle of the field. He hits those every day in practice".

Win TWINS!!!

Least Racist Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
anybody else enjoying the crying out of Wisconsin re: the Clay Matthews call? After them bitching much of last season about what a "cheap player Barr is/was," they get a rule to protect their golden son, and now it's a problem. :laugh:

Sticks and stones, bitches.

GhostOfPoverty

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
anybody else enjoying the crying out of Wisconsin re: the Clay Matthews call? After them bitching much of last season about what a "cheap player Barr is/was," they get a rule to protect their golden son, and now it's a problem. :laugh:

Sticks and stones, bitches.

True. Funny how no one mentions the fact that the Barr/Rodgers hit that resulted in the injury of Rodgers last season is literally why the roughing the passer rules were made stricter and made the scoop and body slam style move on Cousins a foul by the books. Anyone who complains about that roughing call Cousins got has no business whining about the hit Barr put on Rodgers in 2017.

Win TWINS!!!

Least Racist Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True. Funny how no one mentions the fact that the Barr/Rodgers hit that resulted in the injury of Rodgers last season is literally why the roughing the passer rules were made stricter and made the scoop and body slam style move on Cousins a foul by the books. Anyone who complains about that roughing call Cousins got has no business whining about the hit Barr put on Rodgers in 2017.

The NFL can't even figure out their own damn penalties how can this be fixed?

Here you go... example #1.... have fun with it

GhostOfPoverty

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Complete nonsense! It's only game two, calm down!

Man, I hope you're right. I've just been concerned since the meltdown that ensued after they started off 5-0 the 2016 season. There have just been a lot of times where I feel like the team has been unprepared in a manner that is reflective of coaching on some level.

But, maybe I am wrong. The Packers game did seem about as well managed from a perspective like clock management as one could have hoped. I just questioned the decision to play for a FG to end OT when our kicker clearly didn't have his head in the game and the Green Bay D looked gassed enough for Cousins and company to put one last TD on them. But then again, it was a 35 yard chip shot down the middle in good conditions, and any pro kicker should hit that 95% of the time. I will say that I am glad that they canned Carlson right away and picked up another WR to hopefully give us a little more depth there.

GhostOfPoverty

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah, anyone who takes issue with the Barr hit on Rodgers in 2017 has no business whining about the RTP call on Clay Matthews's hit on Cousins. Furthermore, they literally made the same call on the exact same type of hit on Kendricks earlier in the game that ended up netting Green Bay 3 points. It's bad enough that the officiating can't seem to be consistent all around, but if they were going to call Kendricks for that earlier, they couldn't not call Matthews for it later in the same game.

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i got 2 favorite teams…oregon state and the minnesota vikings.

both teams lose last week cause a fg kicker couldn't hit a 35 yarder and walk off…gtfo.

rough.

So, it's your fault? Ya bastid!!

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, I hope you're right. I've just been concerned since the meltdown that ensued after they started off 5-0 the 2016 season. There have just been a lot of times where I feel like the team has been unprepared in a manner that is reflective of coaching on some level.

But, maybe I am wrong. The Packers game did seem about as well managed from a perspective like clock management as one could have hoped. I just questioned the decision to play for a FG to end OT when our kicker clearly didn't have his head in the game and the Green Bay D looked gassed enough for Cousins and company to put one last TD on them. But then again, it was a 35 yard chip shot down the middle in good conditions, and any pro kicker should hit that 95% of the time. I will say that I am glad that they canned Carlson right away and picked up another WR to hopefully give us a little more depth there.

I absolutely agree and I was yelling at my TV not to settle for a FG try at the end but I take a lot of positives out of that game. Cousins looked fucking awesome and this defense will come together, it's only been two games. WE NEED HOME FIELD ADVANTAGE, it's become perfectly clear we aren't the same defense on grass!!!