• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Vikes Fans 3.0

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:suspicious:

Who are you, and what have you done with Nos???

I'm all in this year, I haven't looked forward to a season this much in quite some time. I gots a feeling! It's probably gas but dammit it's our turn!!

Win TWINS!!!

Least Racist Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm all in this year, I haven't looked forward to a season this much in quite some time. I gots a feeling! It's probably gas but dammit it's our turn!!

Truth is, I'm more anxious about this year.... last year was easy. Expectations not as high...

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Truth is, I'm more anxious about this year.... last year was easy. Expectations not as high...

There is a little voice in the darkest corner of my mind saying hey stupid fucker it's the Vikings don't get your hopes up remember what they have done to you for 40+ years!

Win TWINS!!!

Least Racist Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is a little voice in the darkest corner of my mind saying hey stupid fucker it's the Vikings don't get your hopes up remember what they have done to you for 40+ years!

Dude, you're 50... you ain't foolin no one... :dhd:

GhostOfPoverty

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cousins doing well, gets his first TD pass as a Viking with a throw to Diggs. Very fitting after they just paid both of those guys. Defense looking sturdy. A bit of rust on Dalvin Cook, but the potential looks promising with him. Hopefully they pull this one out in what looks like will be a close game throughout.

Also, Treadwell is looking like our old friend Troy Williamson out there... though I admit he had a nice catch towards the end of the half. It's very clear that they're aggressively trying to make him a point of the offense. It's do or die for the guy the next few games.

Simmion

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My biggest freaking annoyance was the pulling to one side only to have a TE WIDE THE F*CK OPEN THREE GD PLAYS IN A ROW! And 3 more times during the course of the game. How the hell were their TEs and FBs so GOD wide open all the D&%N time!

But it was a nice win. I want Cousins to get better in clutch and game changer spots. I thought our line pass blocked REALLY well, but ran block like a bunch of stiffs.

Harrison Smith is still a stud.

Simmion

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I have a smiliar feeling, although I wasn't a fanatic of Cuz Buzz. He was decent in the opening. But nothing told me. "Yeah this guy us our leader"

PnkPanther

Hoopla Cash
$ 253.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good game, few things to clean up

OL looked like crap. Jimmy G completed a low %, but his some deep shots. We got lucky with Troy Williamson wide open drop

We'll need to be better next week vs GB

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Vikes - 27
Niners - 16

giphy.gif

MTVike

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good game, few things to clean up

OL looked like crap. Jimmy G completed a low %, but his some deep shots. We got lucky with Troy Williamson wide open drop

We'll need to be better next week vs GB
Impressed with Cousin's accuracy...needs to stay health. OL, I'm looking at you...

Also, I'm waiting for the beast Cook to break out again.

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Adrian Peterson 96 yards rushing 70 yards receiving and a TD. Not bad for the tremendously overrated 33 year old back.

GhostOfPoverty

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Adrian Peterson 96 yards rushing 70 yards receiving and a TD. Not bad for the tremendously overrated 33 year old back.

I'll be the first to admit I was wrong about him being washed up and eat crow if he's able to continue that type of success and pull out another 1k+ yard season. It's possible he could still have it if he can stay healthy and is in the right system.

Too bad it's tough to see his team doing anything this season regardless, though. But I wish him the best of luck. I'm glad we don't play them this year.

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll be the first to admit I was wrong about him being washed up and eat crow if he's able to continue that type of success and pull out another 1k+ yard season. It's possible he could still have it if he can stay healthy and is in the right system.

Too bad it's tough to see his team doing anything this season regardless, though. But I wish him the best of luck. I'm glad we don't play them this year.

Honestly I would be very surprised if he was able to do what he did Sunday for a full season. Two things stand out to me. 1. He still has it in him to be a dangerous weapon and 2. 70 yards on two receptions, as I said before the guy had the ability to be a receiving threat of out the backfield it's just our QB's sucked and it was just easier to hand him the ball than risk a throw!

PnkPanther

Hoopla Cash
$ 253.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly I would be very surprised if he was able to do what he did Sunday for a full season. Two things stand out to me. 1. He still has it in him to be a dangerous weapon and 2. 70 yards on two receptions, as I said before the guy had the ability to be a receiving threat of out the backfield it's just our QB's sucked and it was just easier to hand him the ball than risk a throw!

He's not great at catching the ball

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Did you see the play??

It was a garbage time dump off and he fumbled it after like 50 yards lol.

I love AP. But week 1 wasn’t much of a indication that he’s gonna be a huge weapon recieving.

And his YPC was still only 3.7 on the ground.

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you see the play??

It was a garbage time dump off and he fumbled it after like 50 yards lol.

I love AP. But week 1 wasn’t much of a indication that he’s gonna be a huge weapon recieving.

And his YPC was still only 3.7 on the ground.

Arizona was 6th in rushing yards allowed last year 3rd in yards per attempt which was 3.5.

Never said he'd be a huge weapon receiving.

Looked pretty good to me.

GhostOfPoverty

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You raise a fair point about the QB's we had for AP. He played with backup level bums and ancient once good players at QB for most of his career. It's worth noting that his receiving stats were pretty respectable that lone season of his prime with a legitimate QB throwing the ball with Favre in 2009. 43 receptions for 436 yards, not bad at all for an RB whose primary focus was power running with speed to compliment it. He's undebatably top 10 all-time as it stands IMO, and an argument can be made for 5. He'd easily have been top 3 if he would have had average QB play his whole career; even a guy at Cousin's level would have been fine.