• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Vance Joseph Appreciation Thread

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Things could be worse - we could have last year's offense and this year's defense - put that in your pipe.

megalodon30

Archduke of Crosstown Busses
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,967.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Things could be worse - we could have last year's offense and this year's defense - put that in your pipe.

Well, this Sunday we get to see last year's offense vs. this year's defense. That should be exciting...

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought Bonitto and Cooper played amazing in the 4th quarter, but where is that to start the game? After having a rough week Turner-Yel got better today which is all you can ask for with a young player tossed into a tough situation. His recognition and run stop late in game was huge to get this win.

VJ's scheme is baffling and it looks like the players are confused a lot. You could see Sean in VJ's ear a lot on the sideline during the game. I think VJ knows he is on the hot seat. Zach Wilson looked pretty good last night and the Jets have a lot of speed on offense so this Jets game could be a tough one next week.

Agree with this although I felt Bonitto was the one player on D that brought it all game.

Anyone else notice Bonitto started over Gregory and at the end of the game Gregory seemed to be chasing down plays a little harder? Still didn't give us much but he looked like he gave more effort.

Agree on Turner-Yell, he was in a tough situation with his first start against Miami and he improved, that's all you can hope for. He has led our team in tackles each of the last two weeks. That is a good and bad thing.

Cooper's motor is awesome. He doesn't have the skill set maybe a Randy Gregory did but just imagine if you could combine Cooper's effort and desire with Gregory's talent. I love Coop!

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought Bonitto and Cooper played amazing in the 4th quarter, but where is that to start the game? After having a rough week Turner-Yel got better today which is all you can ask for with a young player tossed into a tough situation. His recognition and run stop late in game was huge to get this win.

VJ's scheme is baffling and it looks like the players are confused a lot. You could see Sean in VJ's ear a lot on the sideline during the game. I think VJ knows he is on the hot seat. Zach Wilson looked pretty good last night and the Jets have a lot of speed on offense so this Jets game could be a tough one next week.
I think Bonitto played well all game, he had that sack on the first drive and did well the rest of the game and then that big strip sack at the end.

Mountain Bronco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Bonitto played well all game, he had that sack on the first drive and did well the rest of the game and then that big strip sack at the end.
I think I overlooked that sack due to the overall abysmal play during the first half, but he did play well for most of the game.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought Surtain actually had one of his worst games as a Bronco yesterday. The other bad game being last year in the second meeting against Davante Adams after he did well against him the first game last year. DJ Moore had his way with Surtain. Not AWFUL but unusually bad for him.

Bassey had a great PS but replacing him with McMillian was beneficial this week. Bassey missed way too many tackles last week. McMillian should stay ahead of him for now, IMO.

Alex Singleton has been our worst player this year... I know the defense scheme isn't doing him any justice but he looks like a statue out there. Drew Sanders is over running plays but that comes with experience he is at least flying to the football. Singleton looks like he has been drugged and isn't sure where he is. Zach Allen was a non factor again.

LGM

6 Time Poster of the Month
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see PS2 cheating out of his zone sometimes; I've wondered before if he feels he needs to compensate for the horrible play calling, or the play of those around him in general.

It's pretty easy to see in interviews and mannerisms that he's not at all happy with the defense. Cooper looks the same way.

Mountain Bronco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see PS2 cheating out of his zone sometimes; I've wondered before if he feels he needs to compensate for the horrible play calling, or the play of those around him in general.

It's pretty easy to see in interviews and mannerisms that he's not at all happy with the defense. Cooper looks the same way.
I saw a bit of this as well leaning away from his responsibility a bit. I think Moore played well against Surtain when he was in Carolina as well which is weird as Moore is good, but not a great receiver. He is frustrated for sure.

SpringStein

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone have any idea if Browning will return this year, and if so when?

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I haven't noticed Cooper looking unhappy. I mean he is starting for the first time in his career. However, I see it in Surtain and his dad has made comments. Hate to ruin a great player we have to fix this fast. The good thing is we have control over his contract for awhile. He doesn't look happy though.

Orange Crush77

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I haven't noticed Cooper looking unhappy. I mean he is starting for the first time in his career. However, I see it in Surtain and his dad has made comments. Hate to ruin a great player we have to fix this fast. The good thing is we have control over his contract for awhile. He doesn't look happy though.
Only Vance could devise a scheme that would make great players look bad, and opposing offenses all world.I cannot fathom how he still has a job. He is an abject failure