• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Va Tech basketball

hokiegrad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We've got some solid but not spectacular recruits coming in. Hopefully they learn quickly, because they're going to be thrown into the fire with only 6 returning scholarship players and what will probably be a pretty tough schedule.

Similar post over at the Roanoke times today. Couple good Johnson quotes that the Post didn't have:

"Trevor will be able to run the floor and get some easy baskets because he’ll be one of the best running post players in this league"

"We’ve got to be a better defensive team. That’s on me"

"I’ve got to get better at everything"

It won?t get any easier next season for Hokies basketball team | roanoke.com

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We've got some solid but not spectacular recruits coming in. Hopefully they learn quickly, because they're going to be thrown into the fire with only 6 returning scholarship players and what will probably be a pretty tough schedule.

Similar post over at the Roanoke times today. Couple good Johnson quotes that the Post didn't have:

"Trevor will be able to run the floor and get some easy baskets because he’ll be one of the best running post players in this league"

"We’ve got to be a better defensive team. That’s on me"

"I’ve got to get better at everything"

It won?t get any easier next season for Hokies basketball team | roanoke.com

Resisting the urge to rant....breathe in, breathe out. Ok...I'll just say this. NO FUCKING SHIT

hokiegrad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have to admit, we got a lot better than I thought we could at this point. Good pickup.

HoHumHokie

Stick It In
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Robert Brown transfering to UAB.....now only 600 miles from his hometown of Clearwater, FL. Hope he's happy now.

Ragingcroc

mcklSJDFIOj
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Robert Brown transfering to UAB.....now only 600 miles from his hometown of Clearwater, FL. Hope he's happy now.
I'm not even mad. I think he would broken out of his sophmore slump this year but we got a pretty good late pickup in his place.

757Hokie83

Captain Spaulding
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
seeing that some are projecting Greene as a late first rounder

hokiegrad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think a lot of people will be surprised by where Greene goes (earlier than they thought).

hokiegrad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
smh... I made the same mistake. OOPS...

ACC_HOKIES

4 ACC Championships
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
It'd be great if he could get into the 1st round. That would exceed my expectations, as I am just hoping he gets drafted.

hokiegrad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chad Ford was asked about sleepers. He didn't mention Green, but Fraschilla spoke up up and said...

I would just add one, what I would call “hide in plain sight sleeper”, and that is a kid I’ve studied and seen in person this year who actually dominated the ACC on a bad team, and that is Erick Green of Virginia Tech. He not only led the country in scoring, but he’s a highly efficient player. He is a kid that makes tough shots. He’s a willing passer, 67% at the rim, 40% from three, nearly 50% from two. And the only major question mark I could see with him is his narrow frame. Defensively he must improve.

But when we talk about all these good point guards, and again, we’re only talking about guys that hopefully will be rotation guys, maybe a few starters. But to me, Erick Green is a guy that dominated in the ACC the last couple years, and the beauty of Erick Green is he averaged two points a game as a freshman.

http://blogs.roanoke.com/courtside/2013/05/fraschilla-says-green-a-draft-sleeper/

ACC_HOKIES

4 ACC Championships
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2