• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Va Tech basketball

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't look much into his combine workout. The NBA combine is even more useless than the NFL's. Really the only thing that you can put any kind of value in is the measurables since college teams lie all the freaking time about a player's height/weight/wingspan, etc. You can't really do anything to improve your stock unless you're a foreign player that teams haven't seen in person. On the flipside, you have to do something really fucking poorly to hurt yourself. Green's chances to impress will be where we can't see, the interviews with the teams there. I like seeing that some are saying he could go late 1st. That strokes my ego a little bit after researching other 4 year PGs to see how Green may pan out and I pegged him as late 1st round worthy (I still think he more than likely goes early 2nd).

BTW, I loved Fran's line "He's a basketball player!". LOL. Wonderful analysis there.

Ragingcroc

mcklSJDFIOj
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't look much into his combine workout. The NBA combine is even more useless than the NFL's. Really the only thing that you can put any kind of value in is the measurables since college teams lie all the freaking time about a player's height/weight/wingspan, etc. You can't really do anything to improve your stock unless you're a foreign player that teams haven't seen in person. On the flipside, you have to do something really fucking poorly to hurt yourself. Green's chances to impress will be where we can't see, the interviews with the teams there. I like seeing that some are saying he could go late 1st. That strokes my ego a little bit after researching other 4 year PGs to see how Green may pan out and I pegged him as late 1st round worthy (I still think he more than likely goes early 2nd).

BTW, I loved Fran's line "He's a basketball player!". LOL. Wonderful analysis there.
Let's hope the scouts don't see this video, it could hurt his draft stock LOL

Joking aside, it would probably help his stock. Shows character imo.

Last edited by a moderator:

vtfan15

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Donte Clark was denied admission per Mark Berman from The Roanoke Times on twitter.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not like he was going to get good coaching and develop anyway. :whistle:

HoHumHokie

Stick It In
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:clap: Lol at VT for having Brad Stevens on their list of candidates to replace Greenberg a year ago.

Ragingcroc

mcklSJDFIOj
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So basically they've had Green bring the ball up, park at the 3 pt line and nothing else.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So basically they've had Green bring the ball up, park at the 3 pt line and nothing else.

Stat line read 2-12, 4 pts, 1 assist, 1 reb, 1 TO in 22 mins. Yeesh. I don't get NBA TV. Was he really that bad? Rough start. He'll need to do better if he wants to make the roster. Hopefully its just rust or something

Ragingcroc

mcklSJDFIOj
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stat line read 2-12, 4 pts, 1 assist, 1 reb, 1 TO in 22 mins. Yeesh. I don't get NBA TV. Was he really that bad? Rough start. He'll need to do better if he wants to make the roster. Hopefully its just rust or something

I lost interest after they subbed him out in the first quarter. He didn't' really get the ball much when I was watching.