• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

UVA to change athletics logo

Mofo

Infamous Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,979.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Any suggestions for what to do with the proceeds from the liquidation of UVA, this bastion of racism?
To be equally distributed amongst all blacks as reparations. The endowment alone is ~$200 each, for every black American. Who couldn't use two hundred bucks? The campus can be used to house a combination of flag-burning practical educational techniques and ethical recycling of every blaxploitation film from 1971's "Sweet Sweetback's Baadasssss Song" to 1988's "Action Jackson".

Harvard, they're coming for you, next.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To be equally distributed amongst all blacks as reparations. The endowment alone is ~$200 each, for every black American. Who couldn't use two hundred bucks? The campus can be used to house a combination of flag-burning practical educational techniques and ethical recycling of every blaxploitation film from 1971's "Sweet Sweetback's Baadasssss Song" to 1988's "Action Jackson".

Harvard, they're coming for you, next.
How much do you estimate I'd get for surrendering a VHS collection including, but by no means not limited to, Cleopatra Jones, Cotton Comes to Harlem, Foxy Brown and Willie Dynamite?

*asking for a friend

Mofo

Infamous Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,979.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How much do you estimate I'd get for surrendering a VHS collection including, but by no means not limited to, Cleopatra Jones, Cotton Comes to Harlem, Foxy Brown and Willie Dynamite?

*asking for a friend
Hmmmm, it's an obviously incomplete collection without Superfly, Dolemite 2: The Human Tornado, Blacula and Disorderlies. I dunno if you would "get" anything, but you wouldn't be as obvious a target to go to reeducation camp.