• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Utah Jazz at Denver Nuggets

Sackataters

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some of the guys on the ESPN board have been pretty brutal on Al. I've been a moderate on the matter. However, I must concede that both Al and Paul are far from being a cornerstone type of all star. If Al is not hitting his shots, he has no worth to the Jazz. Paul is looking more and more like a 6th man to me. I thought Marvin was going to open up the game and that is not happening. Hayward can not seem to hit any open shots.

Very negative after this game. The Jazz look horrid. God awful. Mo got played. The only glimmer was kanter, favors tonight.

Sackataters

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't see Al or Paul getting the money they desire next year either.

Sackataters

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Paul got out Millsaped by Farried

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have been disappointed with the consistency and quality of play from everyone but the point guard and center positions. Foyes' been great. I like what Kanter is doing (Off topic: is he what we wanted Koustos Koufus to be?) Marvin Williams is all over the place, Millsap and Jefferson are out of it. I'm making general statements because some of this is word of mouth and box score scouting. I'm sure they've played better than the lay man in me sees and they will get better as the season goes on. Hayward as I can recall is inconsistent. Games are getting mixed up in my mind.

Last edited by a moderator:

nuraman00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have been disappointed with the consistency and quality of play from everyone but the point guard and center positions. Foyes' been great. I like what Kanter is doing (Off topic: is he what we wanted Koustos Koufus to be?) Maurice Williams is all over the place, Millsap and Jefferson are out of it. I'm making general statements because some of this is word of mouth and box score scouting. I'm sure they've played better than the lay man in me sees and they will get better as the season goes on. Hayward as I can recall is inconsistent. Games are getting mixed up in my mind.

Do you mean Marvin?