• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

USC vs Cal

numone9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looking forward to watching Barkley play tonight. Robert Woods,T.J. McDonald, and Matt Kalil as well...

numone9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was about the most unusual play I've ever seen. Cal ball in the Red zone.

Kinzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cal looks awful. Their D and USC tried everything they could to keep them in the game, but that Cal offense is a train wreck.

hawgz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Cal is a poorly coached team. Maynard should be in the FCS

On the flipside, it makes me happy that little layne is the head trojan, wonder how long he'll last?

tallglassofwater007

Large Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

On the flipside, it makes me happy that little layne is the head trojan, wonder how long he'll last?

I think Lane Kiffin is doing pretty good. He came into a pretty bad situation and they are still recruiting well, and winning games. The defense is a bit shaky but from the radio interviews it seems like the players are still trying to grasp the new scheme. I bet they win a BCS bowl next year if Barkley stays.

Mozart'sGhost

"Floating In My Tin Can, High Above The World...."
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I think Lane Kiffin is doing pretty good. He came into a pretty bad situation and they are still recruiting well, and winning games. The defense is a bit shaky but from the radio interviews it seems like the players are still trying to grasp the new scheme. I bet they win a BCS bowl next year if Barkley stays.

Agreed. Kiffin is doing very well considering the shit storm he walked into. I am surprised frankly at how many good players stayed at SC when they could have signed on elsewhere with no penalty. Many of them expressed a desire to play for Kiffin.

hawgz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Y'all will see, USC will have run him out of town by the time they get off scholly reductions.

Recruiting to USC is about as easy as it gets, sanctions or not.

Yoshi

LOS CATALANES SUPREMA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Maynard was a bargaining chip in order for his half brother, Keenan Allen to essentially decommit from Bama and join Cal. As you can see, Allen is the real deal but his brother is hopeless. Maynard has major accuracy issues. Cal needs to replace him but there are not really better options on the bench. Brock Mansion? Cal needs to really look at trying to get one of Cali's best QB HS prospects where they can't afford to lose players like that to out of state schools such as the Oregon Afflacs.

Cal's defenses have been sliding for some time now. They recruited pretty good defensive players last year but we won't see those kids having too much of an effect until the next 2 seasons, probably when Tedford may be out of here. At 3-3, I doubt Cal makes a bowl game and this could be the end of the road for Tedford. His time is up. Cal's athletic director held onto Ben Braun too long as far as basketball was concerned, and he's doing the same with the football program.

Yoshi

LOS CATALANES SUPREMA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Y'all will see, USC will have run him out of town by the time they get off scholly reductions.

Recruiting to USC is about as easy as it gets, sanctions or not.

I'm not so sure about that. De'Anthony Thomas decommitted from USC to play for the Afflacs. With the Oregon is going and the UW is starting to rebuild, I wouldn't be surprised if more and more kids from nor cal/so cal will start being pulled away into the Northwest. Granted, decommitting from USC doesn't happen quite often but it does happen. With their problems and depending on how Kiffen can keep that program in check, nothing is guaranteed.