• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

USC>>>UCF???

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just hope they don't go the Canada route...only the government could lose money selling weed. Just let the private sector take care of it and tax it, just like booze and cigarettes.

Personally I don't care, weed gives me a headache, but I'm all for civil liberties.

The tax on it in Colorado is high, like 24% I believe.

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The tax on it in Colorado is high, like 24% I believe.

Odd, because they have one of the lowest cigarette taxes in the country at 84 cents a pack. They are low on alcohol too.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Odd, because they have one of the lowest cigarette taxes in the country at 84 cents a pack. They are low on alcohol too.

Went there in June. Had $51 in marijuana product and $13 in taxes. It wasn’t a cheap trip

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Went there in June. Had $51 in marijuana product and $13 in taxes. It wasn’t a cheap trip

I wonder if it's different for different products or the same across the board. Like I wonder if edibles are higher?

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder if it's different for different products or the same across the board. Like I wonder if edibles are higher?

You may be right. That’s what we got were edibles. It was my cousins bachelor party but I was the oldest so I felt the need to pay. (Dumbass I am) They we’re good and I’d say worth it but still the bill wasn’t cheap.

PSUTE

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In WA you have to grow it to sell it. Keeps the foreign drug cartels' out of the picture.
This... Legalize it in the US, let the states regulate it, but keep the importation of it a federal offense with penalties that are draconian. Purity and protection of our citizens comes first. Not unlike the end of prohibition...

UCFhonors

Hoopla Cash
$ 494.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2 tier class systems shouldn't exist in America.

What UCF is doing is bigger than winning a game, a conference Championship or even a National Championship. We are challenging the structure of the entire post season, the 2 tier class system and the ESP5N Cartel.

If you want a legit postseason, you should be a supporter of UCF.

#UCFacts

Last edited:

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^^
Retards trying to make the system like the FCS (that nobody watches) should just go back to the FCS.

The reason FBS makes money is because of the big boys who have made it into what it is. (otherwise you would see more FCS on the TV)

Tards goina tard :D

The real facts are the more teams in a "playoff" the less likely the best team actually wins. Tournaments are for losers. The current post season is awesome!

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,000.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So USC deserves to reach the playoffs then for also beating the crap out of a depleted and pathetic Stanford team.

Oregon likely going to lay some lumber on them this week in their house. Playoffs for them as well.

Gatorchip

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,015.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
USC- 45 Stanford- 20 in Los Angeles

UCF- 45 Stanford- 27 across the country for Stanford in Orlando.

We can use the @Neilcar argument on this one.

See, USC is forced to play Stanford every year (Like Alabama being forced to play LSU). They have absolutely no choice! So the outcome doesn't really matter at all. However, UCF chose to play Stanford (As Texas chose to play LSU) because they have balls to play powerhouses out of conference. They don't settle for whatever garbage in-conference teams that they must play.

Therefore, UCF's victory is much more impressive.

Did I do this correctly @Neilcar ?

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

What UCF is doing is bigger than winning a game, a conference Championship or even a National Championship. We are challenging the structure of the entire post season, the 2 tier class system and the ESP5N Cartel.

#UCFacts

It's actually a 6 tier class system...you know like all those un-American High Schools play...

The real fallacy is pretending that schools who have less money, less resources and less talent are equal. Are there FCS teams that can compete at the G5 level or even P5 level, sure there are, are there G5 schools that can compete at the P5 level, sure there are. Neither has the resources to do it long term. Which is why the games between levels result in so few upsets.

UCF has 3 4-star players in the last 5 classes, Alabama has 24 signees over the last 5 that weren't 4 or 5 stars and 2 of them were the top-rated LS and K in the country. and 2 more were kickers. It is laughable to suggest that UCF is in the same conversation.

Expanding the playoffs will result in exactly what you don't want. A less talented team like UCF might get lucky some day, get in, and win two games over superior talent, shit happens...asking them to win 3 or 4 is insurmountable.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

#UCFacts

Either join a better conference or play a much better schedule. Playing a P5 opponent whose had their worst team in a very long time isn't saying much. USC with their backup QB beat them by more...there is a real problem at Stanford right now.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's actually a 6 tier class system...you know like all those un-American High Schools play...

The real fallacy is pretending that schools who have less money, less resources and less talent are equal. Are there FCS teams that can compete at the G5 level or even P5 level, sure there are, are there G5 schools that can compete at the P5 level, sure there are. Neither has the resources to do it long term. Which is why the games between levels result in so few upsets.

UCF has 3 4-star players in the last 5 classes, Alabama has 24 signees over the last 5 that weren't 4 or 5 stars and 2 of them were the top-rated LS and K in the country. and 2 more were kickers. It is laughable to suggest that UCF is in the same conversation.

Expanding the playoffs will result in exactly what you don't want. A less talented team like UCF might get lucky some day, get in, and win two games over superior talent, shit happens...asking them to win 3 or 4 is insurmountable.

I mean we saw what UCF did against LSU and their 3rd stringers. If they made it to the playoff they would get destroyed...that's exactly why we don't need them anywhere near the playoff until they do all the above: 1. move to a bigger conference 2. build a larger stadium 3. start recruiting to the level of FSU or Florida in the state ...but honestly that will probably never happen. You would think with the amount of students in this school they could achieve this eventually but they need to accomplish one of those first.

Hook'Em0608

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 623.24
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No one in the Big12 cares what Nebraska fan thinks. ou & Texasa are partners in every sense of the word. A lot of money on the table for both teams every time they play each other in every sport

OU fans have been pretty adamant about leaving the Big 12 for several years now. With or without us. I haven't really cared because I'm over realignment and whatever happens, happens.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OU fans have been pretty adamant about leaving the Big 12 for several years now. With or without us. I haven't really cared because I'm over realignment and whatever happens, happens.

It’s just impossible to think Texas admins would want to anymore. At worst 70% of the current B12 will stay put unless Texas bolts. Sure losing OU would hurt from a competitive standpoint. But there are some regional/local options to atleast stop that bleed some. An that bill for travel would still be no where near what it would be for the olympics sports if the PAC or the B1G got Texas.