• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

USC>>>UCF???

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,000.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unlike Boise, UCF isn't making this all about us. We are UCFighting to change the system.

Our HC and AD has been ruthless about the system being corrupt.

#UCFacts
Fight all you want. The system will chew you up and spit you out while we all laugh about it.

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here is a link to proof of UCF changing the corrupt system

Link

#UCFacts

How is being in the system, changing the system....or prove it's corruption. If anything I would think it would do the opposite.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,000.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here is a link to proof of UCF changing the corrupt system

Link

#UCFacts
No, it is proof that history repeats itself. This is entirely no different than Boise State a few years ago, TCU before them, Utah before them, on and on. Hell, BYU in the 80's stole a title after not playing a single ranked team.

This is the problem with all of you johnny come lately teams, their fans have zero clue about the history of the sport. They only 'discover' it on the fly when their school makes a little noise.

Isn't a damn thing UCF has done to change or even influence the college football landscape.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, it is proof that history repeats itself. This is entirely no different than Boise State a few years ago, TCU before them, Utah before them, on and on. Hell, BYU in the 80's stole a title after not playing a single ranked team.

This is the problem with all of you johnny come lately teams, their fans have zero clue about the history of the sport. They only 'discover' it on the fly when their school makes a little noise.

Isn't a damn thing UCF has done to change or even influence the college football landscape.

UCfacts except BYU didn’t steal a title. They were easily the best team that year.

Hook'Em0608

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 623.24
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It’s just impossible to think Texas admins would want to anymore. At worst 70% of the current B12 will stay put unless Texas bolts. Sure losing OU would hurt from a competitive standpoint. But there are some regional/local options to atleast stop that bleed some. An that bill for travel would still be no where near what it would be for the olympics sports if the PAC or the B1G got Texas.

If OU leaves this experiment is over. The entire reason we merged some SWC teams with the Big 8 was to get OU, Nebraska, and Texas in the same conference for TV money and prestige. We would basically be back in the SWC without all the historical rivals. Kinda pointless. I'm fine with the league like it is, but if OU leaves we better be finding a home and I would hope you guys would too.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If OU leaves this experiment is over. The entire reason we merged some SWC teams with the Big 8 was to get OU, Nebraska, and Texas in the same conference for TV money and prestige. We would basically be back in the SWC without all the historical rivals. Kinda pointless. I'm fine with the league like it is, but if OU leaves we better be finding a home and I would hope you guys would too.

Disagree 100%, Texas is the golden goose whether anyone likes it or not. This league can survive without OU, KU and OkieJr. (3 most likely gone if it happens) Of course others would have to be picked up but I honestly believe the B12 would survive.

Hook'Em0608

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 623.24
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Disagree 100%, Texas is the golden goose whether anyone likes it or not. This league can survive without OU, KU and OkieJr. (3 most likely gone if it happens) Of course others would have to be picked up but I honestly believe the B12 would survive.

Dude if we lost those 3, from a football and basketball standpoint we aren't a power league anymore. You are back in the Big East when it was crumbling and we are back in the SWC. I don't see how that's appealing to you.

Gatorchip

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,015.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dillon Gabriel had an offer from USC, but chose to play for a team that has the better shot of a national championship. He passed on Georgia's offer too.

Pretty interesting.

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
UCfacts except BYU didn’t steal a title. They were easily the best team that year.

based on what, their steller 7 point win over 6-5 Michigan in the Holiday Bowl. They beat a Pitt team that was ranked #3 to start the year, but finished 3-7-1 by 6 points, and then coasted through the rest of their shit schedule, beating 3 of their WAC opponents by a combined 13 points.

The only thing they did that was remarkable was play in an era that if you won, you moved up in the polls.

Gatorchip

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,015.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
based on what, their steller 7 point win over 6-5 Michigan in the Holiday Bowl. They beat a Pitt team that was ranked #3 to start the year, but finished 3-7-1 by 6 points, and then coasted through the rest of their shit schedule, beating 3 of their WAC opponents by a combined 13 points.

The only thing they did that was remarkable was play in an era that if you won, you moved up in the polls.
I see the problem. He's a Washington State fan. If BYU's title was in doubt, then that means Washington earned it... which he obviously won't support.

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see the problem. He's a Washington State fan. If BYU's title was in doubt, then that means Washington earned it... which he obviously won't support.

Subtle, I like it. Is it time to discuss Auburn's sham 2010 title.

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
USC- 45 Stanford- 20 in Los Angeles

UCF- 45 Stanford- 27 across the country for Stanford in Orlando.
Pretty sure this one can be officially called even without the transitive property right?

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we add their next loss does that mean Oregon offense < USC and UCF but defense > USC and UCF??

i may be Asian but this math is making my head hurt.