• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

USC schedules it's first FCS team in the program's history

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

giphy.gif

trojanfight

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
bragging rights about not playing FCS teams is cool and all. meanwhile watching the success of SEC and ACC champions continually play those teams and not get knocked for it. now if they will just schedule them in november they will be set.

also the conference didn’t do USC any favors moving stanford up to the 2nd or 3rd game for the last few years. stanford is one of their toughest opponents every year. it would be the equivalent of alabama playing auburn or LSU in week 2 instead of new mexico st

iesheepdog

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I suppose it makes sense, but I still don’t like it. Also, once again they didn’t call me for an opinion. I am beginning to think they lost my number.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
bragging rights about not playing FCS teams is cool and all. meanwhile watching the success of SEC and ACC champions continually play those teams and not get knocked for it. now if they will just schedule them in november they will be set.

also the conference didn’t do USC any favors moving stanford up to the 2nd or 3rd game for the last few years. stanford is one of their toughest opponents every year. it would be the equivalent of alabama playing auburn or LSU in week 2 instead of new mexico st
Yes because not playing an FCS team is what is having USC lose 3 to 7 games every year.

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Today I learned Auburn and LSU...two teams that have played for 5 National Champions since the BCS era and won 3 of them, while winning 7 SEC Conference Championships is equivalent to a team that hasn't had better than a 2 loss season since Pearl Harbor wasn't just a place...also the last time they played for a National Championship.

We've played Ole Miss and Texas A&M multiple times in the first 3 weeks this decade...we've actually lost to both of them in the last 10 years, which would be something we haven't done to a Pac team since you guys beat us....in 1970.

52-6 called and said maybe you should schedule some more FCS teams...apparently you could use the tune-up, clearly the only difference between the best Pac teams and the best SEC and ACC teams is how many FCS teams they play.

Hang_On_Sloopy08

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It’s going to be their first loss to a FCS team too.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

USC and Stanford have done a disservice to every other member by having all our schedule based around stupid Notre Dame. If you guys are going to keep that irrelevant game on the schedule you might as well not face a FCS school either.

Shower Fart

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
USC and Stanford have done a disservice to every other member by having all our schedule based around stupid Notre Dame. If you guys are going to keep that irrelevant game on the schedule you might as well not face a FCS school either.

How so? Everyone has OOC games, might as well have a big name. Although it helps ND a lot more than the team they play.

michaeljordan_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This made no sense.

jjc2009

I Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Irrelevant, lol.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I suppose it makes sense, but I still don’t like it. Also, once again they didn’t call me for an opinion. I am beginning to think they lost my number.

Yeah, I don't like it either. Don't see me going to any games vs. FCS teams.