• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

USC fires Kiffin. Time to worry.

kagey7

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There has been more than a few who have said that they want Del Rio. I believe he went to school there. Will be interesting to see if he would trade in the NFL for college. Hope not. I think we can all see what some stability at that coaching position has done for the Broncos.

LucklessPadresFan

Creedence Fanatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd take a look at Jeff Fisher, especially if the Rams don't do well this year. Chris Peterson is also a possibility, but I'm not sure that Peterson is a huge fan of L.A. and the whole Southern Cal environment. If Marquise Lee's injury is bad, this is going to be an extremely long season. But thankfully, the Lane Kiffin experiment is over and done with and we can get back to be a good football team again.

Broncosr0k

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Del Rio will probably be a top candidate for an NFL gig at the end of the year rather than going to the college level. I think that should give us the bigger worry.

Broncosballer32

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think they will be more focused on getting that coach from Washington.

iknowftbll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have a feeling Del Rio was likely gone after this season regardless. The Broncos defense has been pretty impressive through its first four games and it hasn't even had its best two players. Del Rio has done a nice job with this unit and more than a few teams are going to notice.