• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Upcoming Bulls documentary likely to be a Bronsexual's paradise

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed. The might’ve been able to win 1 or 2 more but what if they didn’t? Would it have hurt the legacy of those bulls teams. I don’t but some would

As great as that Bulls dynasty was, 2 things may have really cost them a shot at history.

MJ playing baseball and Jerry Krause's need to get credit for the dynasty.

No team since the 60's Celtics had won as many as 4 in a row. Heck, no one even won 3 in a row until the Bulls did it. If MJ doesn't play baseball, maybe they end up getting as many as 8 in a row (or more).

If Krause wasn't hell bent on breaking the team up, I'd think they'd have at least been able to get that 4th one.

Last edited:

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah typical Chicago. Short fat white man fucks it all up. Lol

Da Bulls!!

giphy.gif

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 141,750.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pippen had to have had the worst agent in the history of sports.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
MJ reminds me of those players in the NFL speaking on their teammates holding out. Phil was more of a teammates to Pippen in respecting his decision much more than Jordan

If you are watching the documentary -- Jordan could have sat out a season collecting a paycheck, instead he fought to get on the court to help the team, even though it could mean a career ending injury. He could have let the team tank and get a lottery pick, but it comes back to that cut throat mentality where winning is all that matters.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pippen had to have had the worst agent in the history of sports.

Pippen said in the documentary why he signed the deal. He was one of 12 kids. Two people in his house were in wheelchairs. He was to make sure he made enough to take care of his family.
Hindsight says it was a brutal deal, as the salary cap spiked with the popularity Jordan brought to the league -- so he cost himself probably $50-75 million but thankfully he got the $80 million dollar deal at the end. So he made some good money.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 141,750.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you are watching the documentary -- Jordan could have sat out a season collecting a paycheck, instead he fought to get on the court to help the team, even though it could mean a career ending injury. He could have let the team tank and get a lottery pick, but it comes back to that cut throat mentality where winning is all that matters.

yes and that ended with him

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 141,750.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pippen said in the documentary why he signed the deal. He was one of 12 kids. Two people in his house were in wheelchairs. He was to make sure he made enough to take care of his family.
Hindsight says it was a brutal deal, as the salary cap spiked with the popularity Jordan brought to the league -- so he cost himself probably $50-75 million but thankfully he got the $80 million dollar deal at the end. So he made some good money.

yeah but it still took a horrible agent for that to happen.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Ojb81 if the mature language is too much for you. The kids version is usually shown on espn2 at the same time

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saved episode two for tonight. You idiots don’t know how to pace yourself.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The disrespect to Scottie on this threads and Bulls front office will always be comical

Yeah, crazy that people still want to say he was overrated.

Pippen was underrated.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If I'm not mistaken, he wound up filing for bankruptcy after he retired. Hopefully he's in a better place financially now.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As great as that Bulls dynasty was, 2 things may have really cost them a shot at history.

MJ playing baseball and Jerry Krause's need to get credit for the dynasty.

No team since the 60's Celtics had won as many as 4 in a row. Heck, no one even won 3 in a row until the Bulls did it. If MJ doesn't play baseball, maybe they end up getting as many as 8 in a row (or more).

If Krause wasn't hell bent on breaking the team up, I'd think they'd have at least been able to get that 4th one.

Yup, life just has a way of getting in the way, whether it's luck or a decision here or there. Rockets in mid 90s and Spurs in late 90s might've won the titles anyway instead of the Bulls, but who knows? I don't know how to think of the Lakers in this alternate world because of Phil Jackson.

Now you have me feeling sad about the Warriors. LOL. Just a few games away from winning 5 in a row.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I'm not mistaken, he wound up filing for bankruptcy after he retired. Hopefully he's in a better place financially now.

Definitely possible. I know he signed a 79 million dollar deal with Houston. So he definitely got a big contract at the end, but he has a huge family, so he was most likely supporting many of them.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yup, life just has a way of getting in the way, whether it's luck or a decision here or there. Rockets in mid 90s and Spurs in late 90s might've won the titles anyway instead of the Bulls, but who knows? I don't know how to think of the Lakers in this alternate world because of Phil Jackson.

Now you have me feeling sad about the Warriors. LOL. Just a few games away from winning 5 in a row.

Yeah, don't feel too bad. Shaq/Kobe Lakers should have had at least 1, maybe 2 more and the Kobe/Pau Lakers probably should have had 1 more.

Spurs probably should have at least one more during their 5 titles in 20 years.

But ego killed the Shaq/Kobe Lakers and injury took care of the Kobe/Pau Lakers.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, don't feel too bad. Shaq/Kobe Lakers should have had at least 1, maybe 2 more and the Kobe/Pau Lakers probably should have had 1 more.

Spurs probably should have at least one more during their 5 titles in 20 years.

But ego killed the Shaq/Kobe Lakers and injury took care of the Kobe/Pau Lakers.

Crazy that the Spurs never won back to back. Unless I'm mistaken, I believe that every NBA dynasty going back to the beginning has won back to back.

Sadly, I don't see this Warriors group winning another one, but who knows. They're older now and the advantages that they had over the league don't exist anymore. The competition has caught up in 3-point shooting. And obviously, they no longer have what was arguably the greatest roster ever assembled.