• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Upcoming Bulls documentary likely to be a Bronsexual's paradise

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Krause was not a likable guy. Classic Napoleon complex. He should get credit for building the teams but he didn't do anything to endear himself. I can remember after the Bulls won their '92 title Krause was in the locker room trying to hug players and get in the party and you could tell they wanted no part of him. Hell even Bob Costas had to peel away from him

I actually don’t blame Krause and management for wanting to hold Jordan to a minutes count after the injury in 85. They knew what they had and didn’t want to see him End his career. But 23 was a thoroughbred and at his young age wasn’t going to be able to sit and watch. But that really is where the disconnect between MJ and the FO started.

So much unnecessary drama for such a good team dam!!

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm lmfao @ people taking shots at Jordan for being a dick.

Is this news to anyone?

He's celebrated for being a great athlete, not a good human being.

Short of video footage of him raping Mother Theresa bareback or turning hand sanitizer into wine...

Nothing in this Documentary is going to change people's opinion.

Let's enjoy having something interesting to watch while we are on lockdown.

You missed the outrage on this thread over MJ being mean in practice.

#delicatePracticesOnly

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe people thought the stories of his savagery was greatly exaggerated.

It wasn't..lol

They gotta do Larry Bird next.

Oh hell great idea. I thought ESPN said that 85 Celtics team had 4 HOFers and I don’t think Ainge is one of them. That team was stacked

Bird dropped out of IU and left Bobby Knight to be a garbage man for a bit. :lol:

That’s crazy shit

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You missed the outrage on this thread over MJ being mean in practice.

#delicatePracticesOnly

far as i can remember, you're the one who was outraged, while trying to convince the board you were "laughing" it up, mr. hurt feelings.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
far as i can remember, you're the one who was outraged, while trying to convince the board you were "laughing" it up, mr. hurt feelings.

I’m still laughing and Still talking b-ball man you want to join or are you still delicate?

No secret how the NBA board is full of snowflakes. It’s a joke. No worries bruh I’ll let you know if you’re being a little bitch. You can count on me ;)

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m still laughing and Still talking b-ball man you want to join or are you still delicate?

No secret how the NBA board is full of snowflakes. It’s a joke. No worries bruh I’ll let you know if you’re being a little bitch. You can count on me ;)

the fact that you even brought it back up from what, 2 days ago, shows how hurt you are by it. get the fuck over it, already, ya puss. so what if people think jordan was a dick?

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the fact that you even brought it back up from what, 2 days ago, shows how hurt you are by it. get the fuck over it, already, ya puss. so what if people think jordan was a dick?

It’s funny.

And now I can’t respond to someone else calling out all the faggotry? Nice try man but very ghey

Why don’t you Show us all where I was outraged as you said? Lol

this has been me on this thread waiting for this documentary

89A13024-320C-41CE-BF8F-05CC572BD3B6.gif

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually don’t blame Krause and management for wanting to hold Jordan to a minutes count after the injury in 85. They knew what they had and didn’t want to see him End his career. But 23 was a thoroughbred and at his young age wasn’t going to be able to sit and watch. But that really is where the disconnect between MJ and the FO started.

So much unnecessary drama for such a good team dam!!
They should've benched him for the season tbh.

Pretty dumb to take that risk.

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It’s funny

And now I can’t respond to someone else calling out all the faggotry? Nice try man but very ghey

Why don’t you Show is all where I was outraged as you said? Lol

this has been me on this thread waiting for this documentary

View attachment 239402

why don't i show? dude, the whole board saw how much it affected you. see, if it hadn't affected you, you'd barely have responded to it. but you went on the warpath to defend your mancrush michael to the death, everyone was suddenly a "snowflake", according to you.

lol, sj, normally you're one of the more reasonable posters here. you realize how much of a joke you're making yourself out to be over this, right? you're like the nepatsfan of bulls fans right now.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
why don't i show? dude, the whole board saw how much it affected you. see, if it hadn't affected you, you'd barely have responded to it. but you went on the warpath to defend your mancrush michael to the death, everyone was suddenly a "snowflake", according to you.

lol, sj, normally you're one of the more reasonable posters here. you realize how much of a joke you're making yourself out to be over this, right? you're like the nepatsfan of bulls fans right now.

You’re a douche. Show us all where I was outraged.. you said it not me bud. The only one that seems to be outraged here is YOU.

I get that we all are locked in our house but don’t be a pussy. Go whip that pussy! Lol

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They should've benched him for the season tbh.

Pretty dumb to take that risk.

I’m with you. But that fucker dropped 63 in the garden he was so pissed against a helluva team.

It’s who he was. Good shit man. Looking forward to the Rodman episode next.

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You’re a douche. Show us all where I was outraged.. you said it not me bud. The only one that seems to be outraged here is YOU.

I get that we all are locked in our house but don’t be a pussy. Go whip that pussy! Lol
giphy-tumblr.gif

whatever, faggot

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
giphy-tumblr.gif

whatever, faggot

Lol
Look at you in lockdown. At least you admit to beating off. Pussy would do many of you on here some good.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So at the beginning it said presented by ESPN and Netflix, does that mean it’s eventually going to be on Netflix?

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol
Look at you in lockdown. At least you admit to beating off. Pussy would do many of you on here some good.

I gotta say as a middle aged married guy...this lockdown has actually been good for me and the missus in that department. Silver lining I guess.