• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Unsportsmanlike Conduct

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just want to let everyone know that I am starting Sam Bradford at QB in my fantasy football this week.

Now here the reasons:

1) free league so i didn't really give a shit during the draft - it's more industry wide bragging rights (which i think is pretty gay - i wanted to throw in $100)

2) took Jameis mid/late round - so I wasn't starting him against Denver. Sam was picked as my last pick in the draft

3) no one else better on waviers

:painkiller:

What was I thinking?? :L

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

bluepigpen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't want to start a new thread over these 2 things so I will bring this to this one...

1. Have been a supporter of GRob from the the first but he is not getting the job done at LT. A couple of holds cost the Rams. I will take the lineman downfield as Case was scrambling but getting beat around the corner is a every game deal. Time to put him at LG and maybe Saffold at LT. I don't know what else to do, he is a decent run blocker but containing the end is going to sink the Rams at some point.:nono:

2. Case is managing the game and does enough (so far) to help win some games. Goff is (hopefully) learning and that is fine by me. Mannion is my problem. Why haven't the Rams called say the Browns or another QB hungry team and traded him for someone that can help. The Browns have Joe Thomas for example (maybe a cap issue) that would help the team win now. If nothing else for picks in next years draft. It is a waste holding on to him at this point (for him and for Rams needs).:noidea:

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't want to start a new thread over these 2 things so I will bring this to this one...

1. Have been a supporter of GRob from the the first but he is not getting the job done at LT. A couple of holds cost the Rams. I will take the lineman downfield as Case was scrambling but getting beat around the corner is a every game deal. Time to put him at LG and maybe Saffold at LT. I don't know what else to do, he is a decent run blocker but containing the end is going to sink the Rams at some point.:nono:

2. Case is managing the game and does enough (so far) to help win some games. Goff is (hopefully) learning and that is fine by me. Mannion is my problem. Why haven't the Rams called say the Browns or another QB hungry team and traded him for someone that can help. The Browns have Joe Thomas for example (maybe a cap issue) that would help the team win now. If nothing else for picks in next years draft. It is a waste holding on to him at this point (for him and for Rams needs).:noidea:

GRob seemed to regress this past week, but who doesn't against the Cardinals' line? Let's see how he does against Jerry Hughes and/or Lorenzo Alexander this week. Two smaller speed guys likely to line up wide.

Case is a free agent next year and someone could throw decent money at him to be a backup. I think the plan is to have Goff/Mannion as the QB depth beyond this season.

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
GRob seemed to regress this past week, but who doesn't against the Cardinals' line? Let's see how he does against Jerry Hughes and/or Lorenzo Alexander this week. Two smaller speed guys likely to line up wide.

Case is a free agent next year and someone could throw decent money at him to be a backup. I think the plan is to have Goff/Mannion as the QB depth beyond this season.

True, GRob played like garbage this past week...As usual, sounds like a boken record, he NEEDS to get better...

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another project that is beginning to go down the path of failure? Perhaps.

Jermaine133

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The guy is fucking horrible, why don't they just move him to LG.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks Vita, I had to say what I said though.:L
No problems at all blue!

This is the one thread where pretty much anything goes that is not TOS violations. So in other words, all can talk their hearts content about Sam Bradford.

How much they looooove him, how much they haaaaaate him. How goooooood he is or how baaaaaaaad he is.

At least Retro and I have corralled the Sam Bradford talk to this one thread here on the Rams boards.

That said, if an insinuating mention of Sam Bradford gets past one or the both of us or even the blatant posts does, most here will let us know about it.

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another project that is beginning to go down the path of failure? Perhaps.
Which is why I hate projects and wish we'd take the guy that's ready to play and you know what you're getting from the start *cough* Jake Matthews *cough* instead of someone with "potential".

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How much they looooove him, how much they haaaaaate him. How goooooood he is or how baaaaaaaad he is.

Here's one for ya!

“My obsession began”…….”After the 2010 Draft”......

“My Rams selected you”……. “Knowing you had craft”…..

“Some were supporters”……”Some wanted Suh”......

“But NO ONE has shown”…..”The passion that I have for you!”

“My name is Couger”…..”I am your biggest FAN!”....

“I’ll fight/and scratch/ and claw!”.. “To defend my main man!”

“You signed a big contract”…”And completed a few passes”…

“In my eyes you are sexy”….”Just ignore all of these asses”….

It was in your rookie year you made me a believer!

“I defended you by saying you had no receiver!”

“At times you’ve shown that you have great spunk!”

“And the Boo Birds labeled you” …“The king of dink and dunk!”

“I stuck by your side through thick and thin!”

“It doesn’t matter to me that you don’t know how to win!”

I’ve screamed.. I’ve yelled.. I’ve even been banned!

No one can claim that they are a greater fan!

Whether it’s in St Lous, Philly, Minny or even LA!

I’ll always be by your side till my very last day!

To SAM BRADFORD with LOVE!

COUGER!

Caynine29

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had really high hopes for Greg Robinson. Especially after hearing that he was working out with LeCharles Bentley during the offseason. Unfortunately, he's only becoming more and more of a liability on the field. :(

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's one for ya!

“My obsession began”…….”After the 2010 Draft”......

“My Rams selected you”……. “Knowing you had craft”…..

“Some were supporters”……”Some wanted Suh”......

“But NO ONE has shown”…..”The passion that I have for you!”

“My name is Couger”…..”I am your biggest FAN!”....

“I’ll fight/and scratch/ and claw!”.. “To defend my main man!”

“You signed a big contract”…”And completed a few passes”…

“In my eyes you are sexy”….”Just ignore all of these asses”….

It was in your rookie year you made me a believer!

“I defended you by saying you had no receiver!”

“At times you’ve shown that you have great spunk!”

“And the Boo Birds labeled you” …“The king of dink and dunk!”

“I stuck by your side through thick and thin!”

“It doesn’t matter to me that you don’t know how to win!”

I’ve screamed.. I’ve yelled.. I’ve even been banned!

No one can claim that they are a greater fan!

Whether it’s in St Lous, Philly, Minny or even LA!

I’ll always be by your side till my very last day!

To SAM BRADFORD with LOVE!

COUGER!
Who knew Zeke was a poet!

Too bad Coug's not able to give his rebuttal poem!

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He has tossed two pick sixes in 5 games. He has to be more careful with the ball. That play killed us big time! After that pick I just got up and walked outside to play with the dog; at that point I knew it was over..... Case may be better than he is looking however...remember who the head coach of the team is....Mr. QB destroyer Mr. no offense Jeff Fisher....There is a former Rams QB playing for a different team that is just shredding opponents this season. A better system? better game plans? Better team mates? I think a better coaching staff that knows what the heck they are doing.

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He has tossed two pick sixes in 5 games. He has to be more careful with the ball. That play killed us big time! After that pick I just got up and walked outside to play with the dog; at that point I knew it was over..... Case may be better than he is looking however...remember who the head coach of the team is....Mr. QB destroyer Mr. no offense Jeff Fisher....There is a former Rams QB playing for a different team that is just shredding opponents this season. A better system? better game plans? Better team mates? I think a better coaching staff that knows what the heck they are doing.

Sorry Rambunctious you're not even allowed to infer or Allude to the guy that is "supposedly shredding" opponents! That's why Coug is gone for a month, so that's unfair to allow you to do it:( if you want to openly talk about him you need to go to the thread that allows it:)

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who knew Zeke was a poet!

Too bad Coug's not able to give his rebuttal poem!

Maybe since Coug is banned for a month, he just might have hacked into Zekes account, and it actually is Coug! He might have Zeke stuffed in a trunk somewhere, so he can continue his man crush agenda!